Headphone monitoring Djay Pro Windows Denon MC 4000

Major issue with being able in the setting to select separate channel for headphones and monitors. The only way to achieve this is to split cue giving me only a mono output. Both 1&2 and 3&4 channels are showing as options for output but no option for cueing.
Also I am checking the functionality of the MC4000 with DJay Pro on Windows 10 and I am having issues with the library controls in the high middle of the unit. I have even tried re mapping them with no luck. Maybe I am just missing something. I can’t seem to find any documentation on the mapping of the controls. I know a lot is self explanatory but I imagine there is more features than are immediately apparent. Can I get my hands on some documentation? Is there a fix for the library controls. Any advice from Lukas E or anyone else would be appreciated before I commit to the full purchase. Presently using the 15 day demo. Thank you. I really want to completely move over to DJay. I am presently using Serato and Traktor Pro but have such extensive libraries in Spotify Premium that I would prefer to move over as long as I could have a robust controller like the 4000. Thank you.

Denon support directed me to Algoriddim support. Can you guys help me? I posted 4 days ago.

I just purchased Algorythm DJ today for the same reason. I would like someone to map the cue headphone monitor appropriately… At the very least the same support as on Mac for the MC4000.