Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Playlists for djay on android don't work

I've been having a lot of trouble with using the djay app (paid version) on my android tablet. I can see and play all the music that I've uploaded into the tablet from my computer. But I'm unable to create playlists that include this music. If I create a playlist using the builtin google-play-music app, many of the songs cannot be played from the djay app when accessed through the playlist. I tried creating playlists using other apps (My Playlist Maker, My Playlist Creator), but those playlists don't show up in the djay app at all.

I've also been playing with the Cross DJ app on android, which works perfectly for this; I can create a playlist by browsing music stored in the Music folder right from within that app, and use that playlist to play my music. So overall I'm much happier with the Cross DJ app. However, that app does not support my reloop beatpad controller, while the djay app does. If I could create or at least see and use playlists containing music downloaded into folders in my tablet, then I would be happy using djay 2 and wouldn't need to use Cross DJ at all. Can someone help me please?

Thanks!
8 people have
this question
+1