Spotify error: request failed: internal server error (500)

Hello,

I get the following error in DJay Pro 2 (version 2.0.8) on my mac (macbook pro 13” mid 2012, macOS 10.13.6) when i try to access spotify:

requested failed: internal server error (500)

I tried logging out of spotify, restarting djay pro, and back then log back in again, and i tried reinstalling Spotify (after reading other topics here), both with no result. How can i resolve this issue? Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Thijs de Groot

Hi guys,

we are very sorry to hear that. 

Is the error still existent?

Please contact us right away.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Well, if the Spotify services are down, there aren’t much you can do…

This is just my guess:

• the spotify apps uses their “hidden” api programming interfaces (and servers)
  • rest of the world are forced to use public spotify programming interfaces (ie. defined in the https://developer.spotify.com/) and public servers for those interfaces

If the servers, which are handling developer interfaces (https://developer.spotify.com/) are down, Dj Pro 2 can’t access spotify data.

Hi I’m useing djay pro and I keep getting this error code internarl server 500 can any one help me

What is tech support number or email

Yea honestly this is insane, I’ve been looking around on these forums and it seems like this has been a problem with this program for over 5 years. The fact that it hasn’t been solved yet and there are no viable solutions posted is really not fair at all. The whole reason I bought this program was the spotify integration.

-I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled
-logged out of my account
-checked my firewall and my network settings

I really don’t know what to do here
im going to try tech support now maybe they have some bright ideas
but really im like a few inches away from dropping the program and just warning all my friends against it.

I am having the exact same problem!!!

its impossible to load spotify songs on djay…i wanna buy it but it dont work in the right way i imagined