Cannot Record - The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 2003334207.)

Hi, I did rename the aliases to real folders
DJ Pro 2 folder from spotlight
Create real folders for
“Recording” and “midi mapping” aliases with the same name
and that worked

Edison Smith less than a minute ago
Hi, I did rename the aliases to real folders
DJ Pro 2 folder from spotlight
Create real folders for
“Recording” and “midi mapping” aliases with the same name
and that worked

Hi there,

which exact djay version are you using at the moment?

Also in which file format are your files in and via which library are you reaching them?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi there,

can you please check in the “Audio Midi Setup” of your Mac which Sample Rate you selected for your sound card?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

I am sorry for the belated response. Did you check your Audio Midi Setup (Spotlight Search it in order to get there directly).

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there,

We are very sorry.

Please contact us right away via support@algoriddim.com if you are facing a recording error with our latest djay Pro version. 

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Edison,

Are you abel to find the “Recordings” folder when you Spotlight search for it?

If not please create the folder in your djay Pro 2 folder.

Let me know if this is helping.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Same Issue here with: DJay Pro 2.0.5 ? Did you get a resolution to this issue Edison?
MacOS 10.13.5

I don’t think it has anything to do with that either Edison (midi setup)… I loaded up an old copy of Djay 4.2.3 and it works in recording the audio sample but DJay Pro 2.0.5 triggers the error.
Help. :slight_smile:

I am having this exact same problem right now were you able to find a fix for it?

1 Like

If we are having issues then how should we change the audio midi setup? Having the same exact issue as Edison

exactly I did not have this issue until the most recent update, just feel like there is a simple answer but no sort of response from the support team. Very disappointing.

Could really use some help from the support team. An update or at least some instructions on how to fix this is necessary @Lukas E