Djay 2 + WeGo 3 + Android = Bad sound

You guys need to hire better developers or programmers. I have a hard time believing this is on Samsung. Work harder and figure it out. People have spent a decent amount of money on controllers specifically because you advertise djay 2 as android compatible. There are no excuses after all this time. I’d be willing to bet Samsung holds the largest market share for phones in the world. And your app doesn’t work with that? Wow

I am experiencing the same issue…I think I will demand a refund for the software for Android. iOS works without an issue.

S6 Edge same problem…

Samsung galaxy S7 edge… Same problem, PLEASE HELP!!!

Xperia Z2 Tablet: Bad sound
BQ Aquaris M5: Only the jog works…

This is awful!

Just got the Wego3 as advertised as PC + Android compatible and none of my home devices works properly… very very dissapointed!!!

Samsung S6 -> same issue. Audio sounds like a scratchy robot. *sigh*

Will there ever be a solution for this problem ? I just bought the Pioneer wego3 because of android compatibility and Djay. I want to use spotify and now my purchase is useless.

I also have the same issue on galaxy tab a 10.1 inch with Wego3. I have experienced the same issue with cross dj and wego3, is if must be something worth the Samsung drivers. My motorOla x play phone works seamlessly worth wego3.

As samsung devices are probably threw most popular andros devices, it’s pertinent to find a solution to this issue, as if renders large number of android devices incompatible. Please approach samsung top get this issue resolved. I have fallen back on using djay on my old iPad, which works seamlessly but it’s leaking on storage capacity.

Samsung S7 Edge same issue… please heeeeelp !!!

Aaaaaarghhhhh! I hate things that don’t work. Note3 usb otg and wego3 no match: terrible sound! This should have been resolved by now, nor only for the wego4. While it’s purely a software issue. Nothing to do with hardware.

doesnt work with the Note 8 either :frowning:

Same here… please resove this issue. Thanks

Hola a Todos no se si solucionaron su problema, en mi caso con GHalaxy s5 presentaba el mismo problema, lo que hice fue entrar en modo de desarrollador al telefono en la opcion de multimeda , seleccione evitar enrutamiento Usb, deesta manera el movil ya no manda el audio por la cponexion USB, si no que puedo usar el bluethot o la salida de los auriculares para enviar el audio,
Nota: de esta manera no estariamos usando la salida del dj wego, pero lo que son efectos loop samples funcionan bien solo la funcion de pre escucha es la que no me funciona, tenge el wego 4 con el galaxy j7 pro funciono perfecto

Wego 4 and Samsung S4 tablet has the same problem. Is there a patch or upgrade for this yet? This isn’t isolated to Alogriddim, all other software i have used on the device experiences the same issue.