DJay PRO 2 Mac - Not Syncing iCloud Cues with DJay PRO iPhone & iPad

Looking at what’s happening, I think it’s becoming obvious that we are being strung along under false pretences until DJay Pro 2 Launches for iPad and iPhone as no updates have been made to the iOS versions since before the launch of the DJay Pro 2 on Mac. It’s their way of keeping us quiet whilst preparing for a the new apps and asking for more money again…

I have the same issue with syncing the cue points via iCloud between my Mac mini and MacBook.
Both machines had Djay Pro 1 installed, which I purchased via the App Store.
I did not remove Djay Pro 1 before installing Djay Pro 2 (also via the App Store).
I tried removing all Djay Pro 1 and 2 files from both computers and then did a fresh install of only Djay Pro 2 via the App Store.
Unfortunately that doesn’t help.

I do see Djay Pro in the iCloud settings enabled.
After the fresh install I did restore the settings from a manual backup I made, because I don’t want to lose all the settings and cue points.

It would be handy if there would be an option within Djay Pro to force a sync manually and maybe enable/disable the iCloud syncing as well.

My work around for now to get the cue points over to my other computer is to manually copy the Djay Pro folder within the Music folder to my other computer.
Not the greatest but it works.
Hopefully a fix will come soon :).

See the following link:
http://help.algoriddim.com/customer/e…

djay Pro stores all data in the following folder in your home folder:
If you downloaded djay Pro from the Mac App Store:
~/Library/Containers/com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim
If you downloaded djay Pro from the Algoriddim website:
~/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim
To access this folder, activate the Finder, select “Go To Folder…” from the “Go To” menu, and copy & paste the respective path above.
This folder contains the following data:
djay Preset Library.plist: cue points, first down beats and all other data set by the user
Metadata: per-song analyze data (e.g. waveforms, beat grids, etc.)
Sets: your DJ set history as displayed in the djay Pro media library
Samples: custom audio samples (including recorded samples)
Sampler Presets: custom audio sampler presets
VideoImageEffects and VideoImageEffects.plist: custom image overlays for the djay Pro video mode
VideoTextEffects.plist: custom text overlays for the djay Pro video mode
Note: To move djay Pro to another Mac, simply copy the Algoriddim folder to the same location on the new Mac.

Yes it does and you can transfer it from DJP1. When installing DJP2 it’ll actually ask you to import the settings if it can find older files.

Thanks for the official reply! Good to know that you guys are working on it :).
Is there and ETA on the next update where this is enabled again?
Happy holidays and keep up the great work!

Yes, same problem here, DJ Pro 1 for Mac is showing the queue point fine, synced from iphone, but Pro 2 does not work and yes I used the Mac store version.

This is really unacceptable, it has been a problem for months!! WTF Algoriddim?