IDJPRO firmware don't update !!!!

Hi Erik,
What do you mean with reset ?? what sort of reset ?
Thx

hi Simon

Yep i try to turn off/on power, made hard reset…
all is good installed…
ios and djay are last version
djay ask me always to do the update and when i click on update there is no more message (no confirmation)and djay run …but in mono…
when i check my idjpro firmware is 1.0.3 and not 1.2.1.
so it seems djay with my ipad can not access to the firmware of my idjpro :frowning:
i try to reinstall my ipad like a new one, download ios6.0.1 and djay 1.6.3 with defaut settings… same problem !!!
I think my IDJPRO have a problem… no???

Thx

Ipad 3

Hi warren, can not take video/photos… So the all process is
1/ ipad on
2/ open djay… Djay run O - O
3/ power idjpro on… Lights on
4/ djay change orientation for idjpro config
5/ djay ask to update idjpro firmware
6/ click on update
7/ message disappear and no other message after
8/ djay run

Here some photos and thx for the tips :wink:

Screen shots are under…
Thx to j sandeen for the snapshot tips

I click on ‘mise a jour’ and then…

No update process :frowning:
I’m becoming crazy !!!

I try with another ipad who makes the update of another idjpro (in a music shop)…
This ipad can not make the update of my idjpro !!!
So the problem is from idjpro…
what should i do ? There is no numark in france ! And they will take long time to repair my device :frowning:

Yes the other ipad failed to update my idjpro, but he update the idjpro of the shop with no problem !

Salut, c’est ton idjpro qui ne peut pas etre mise a jour. Il faut le retourner chez numark pour qu’il fasse la maj. Je suis deg car j’ai passé des heures a traffiqué et formatė mon ipad !!! Le probleme est connu en allemagne, il suffit de leur ecrire avec ton num de serial et ils t’envoient un ticket de retour avec ups. Moi j’attends juste le passage des fētes avant de leur retouner. Je suis le numéro 1434 !!!

Hi Marcos,

Just write to “kundenservice@numark.com”… they know the problem in Germany and you will receive an UPS ticket with a spécial number… you can write in English of course…
When they receive your unite, they make the firmware update and return it…
Normaly two weeks…
I’m waiting mine…

Big UP
Bigfred

update its a mess…

it works fine now, i had to reset the whole app,now its working like a charm…

Salut bigfred. J ai exactement le même problème que toi . Le idj pro ne se met pas a jour . Quand je clique ur mise à jour , il ne se passe rien . As tu réussi ? Tu en est ou ?

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem , it seems that idj pro with this version of firmware 1.0.3 have always the same problem, isn’t ?

So, one more time there is a solution for this problem? Here in Spain we don’t have Numark support.

I have followed the instructions to update it, but with not result.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Bigfred,

I have just sent the email to the service and see if I can have the same solution than you.

It is sad that my idjpro has only a week (it was a christmas gift) and I am going to send it to the service, but well I like very much the idjpro.

Thank you again

Best regards

Marcos

bonjour ,probleme de mise a jour pour idj pro!!! sous iso 6 .aucune sortie son stereo ni mono pour pre ecoute !!! ras le bolle . 2 soirée annuler !! 500 euros a l achat .!!!remise a jour (rien).
.il parait que d autre utilisateur on le meme probleme !! que faire!! adresse eric.vandrebecq@sfr.fr merci d avance

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
probleme de mise a jour 1.2.1 firmware pour idj pro de numark.

I have the same problem. Such issues always occurred are when Hardware and Software developers do not communicate. I’ve just bought iDJ PRO and want to bring it back to the store.

These steps do not help. I have contacted Numark and need to send to repair it. There is no workaround for this issue. This is a factory hardware failure.