Songs not showing on DJ pro from my Itunes..

Im having the same problem. Only about half of the songs are showing up on Djay Pro from iTunes playlist.

I recently downloaded OS update, ver 10.13.2, on my Mac Book Pro and now the music library in DJay, ver 3.1.4, is not visible. Interesting in that when I analyze the library, the songs, although not visible, is appearing as being there???

I recently buy dj pro for my new Mac. I can see my playlist but not all the music that its suppose to be there. I have a playlist in iTunes with 80 songs and the app have only 25 in the same playlist.

please help.

my iTunes library doesnā€™t show up automatically in djay pro 2 and I cant even play any songs because they donā€™t show up when I click my iTunes icon

same problem only Spotify works but I canā€™t rec from it.

same problem

Is there anything in the works for DJay Pro to have authorization to log into a users Apple Music? I use another App ā€œBallpark DJā€ and it is able to log into my Apple Music and be fully synchronized with the full library?

wow 4 year issue ā€¦ still ā€œsongs not accessibleā€ā€¦

Hello there thanks for replying, yes i do have an issue and it has nothing to do with apple music. It seems its a problem with specific songs, i checked their properties and cant see anything different than other songs that are showing

The Pro DJ 2 app says that your can use iTunes for music. Have I been mis-sold this app? How do I get my money back?