When mixing or looping 2x songs they are glitching/jumping

That would be very helpful. Please sent it over to “support@algoriddim.com”. Thanks a lot for the help!

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply. The problem seems to occur more frequently than not now. It’s not a distortion, but feels more like the software can not handle playing two tracks at once. I could email a sample to you guys if that would help?

I’m getting the same problem. Have emailed support several times but no response. As you say, it’s making djing embarrassing as it looks like you are at fault. Please help! Running djay2 with all the latest updates on iPad 3

Argh. I can confirm that glitch with my iPad3 Wifi/GSM 32 GB running iOS9 :frowning:
Syncing or adjusting the BPM for a song creates permanent lags of the deck which isn’t playing the original tempo.
Please fix it soon.
PS: With iOS8 it worked fine.

Problem still exists with iOS 9.2 and djay 2.8 on iPad3 :frowning:

I tried turning off the auto-brightness function thinking this was causing lagging, but no luck. Until the problem is fixed, I have to mix without using key lock, which isn’t such a big deal when the tracks are near the same tempo. Just have to plan around the problem. It does limit my options, which is a bummer.

Cheers!