Are there any plans to release native mapping for the Denon x1800/SC5000 Prime series?

This is a great setup on par with the top of the line Pioneer gear. It would be amazing to have these work natively with DJay Pro.

I am very concerned about an upcoming out-of-town gig that I have where I have rented Denon SC5000 players. Compatibility would be very useful in about 3 weeks.

I am very concerned about an upcoming out-of-town gig that I have where I have rented Denon SC5000 players. Compatibility would be very useful in about 3 weeks.

Yes please add X1800, I was hoping to use one or two Mac laptops (alone) with djayPro for smaller gigs - two USB ports are perfect for this, if no luck I’ll go Serato which do support the Denon

Hi all,
I home Good news for thaïs beginning of thé year 2019!!
Native compatibility SC5000M with X1800
I think too …as Pioneer Dj …all any highest Denon Product must be natively compatible with DJAY Pro 2
Regards
Lorenzo

1 Like

Hi all,
I home Good news for thaïs beginning of thé year 2019!!
Native compatibility SC5000M with X1800
I think too …as Pioneer Dj …all any highest Denon Product must be natively compatible with DJAY Pro 2
Regards
Lorenzo

Hi there,

thank you for your post.

The Denon x1800 should be usable in external mixer mode by connecting the mixer to your Mac.

Regarding the SC5000, please share your feedback if you are interested in the native support of the SC5000 Prime series.

We will gather all your input.

2 Likes

Waiting for native support for the prime series.

1 Like

This is the way to put sc 5000 in market

Yes, please support Denon SC5000

Yes plz

Would be really nice to have native support for SC5000 Prime.

jogs work also?

i just tried it, works damn good! (jogs are a little “squiggly” so you cant scratch) other than that, its not bad!!

1 Like

Yes, please support Denon SC5000’s. That would be incredible!

Yep, agreed. The Pioneer CDJ’s are supported, Denon needs to be next.

i interested in this program i own a pioneer djm s9 and a denon SC5000 it will be nice if i can use it with both equipment

Yes yes yes please for the SC5000 media players!!!

Yes also would love sc5000 support! Would be super dope to be able to target specific layers — so you could say use a USB for layer 1 but djay Pro on layer 2

I did some MIDI mapping in Algoriddim djay Pro 2 for DENON DJ PRIME 4 for those who cant wait for the Spotify integration.

Just for deck 1 and 2. Most functions are mapped.
The dry/wet knop is applied to all 3 FX
Loop button initially autoloops 4 bars

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ytqesy1scx…

2 Likes