Songs have 0 BPM

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

HELP !!! My djay app will now scan all my tracks however my bpm will show 0 bpm ?? This means i cannot cue , point , time or even sync ?? Someone PLEASE help me ??
Photo of Ches Goldberg

Ches Goldberg

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hi Ches,

Which djay version are you referring to - iPad, iPhone or Mac? When did this start to happen?
Photo of Eduardo Orlando Padilla

Eduardo Orlando Padilla

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
this sadly is happening to me too and i have the ipod touch 4S version
Photo of k.hornbrook

k.hornbrook

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have had this exact problem for the past month or two. please help! :) i am using ipod 4th generation with ios 6
Photo of k.hornbrook

k.hornbrook

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
warren, is there a fix. this makes the app next to useless. please help.
Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Official Response
Please delete and re-install djay via App Store -> Purchases. This should resolve the issue.
Photo of Morris Bates

Morris Bates

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have a problem in that the app has got the bpms wrong by quite some distance, is there a way of re-analysing? Or finding them yourself and manually resetting them?
Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Is it double or half the expected value? Click on the BPM number to edit it. You can either choose "Half", "Double", or you can "Tap" it.
Photo of Morris Bates

Morris Bates

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No, I'm up to speed with that. It's things like I have Dubstep and DnB, should be around 140 or 174, says 109, it's quite well out, loops etc not working on the tracks this affects. I know some tracks are hard for machines to figure out so I'm not dissing the app. Just want to be able to re-analyse or input manually. Thanks for replying.
Photo of Andy Dodd

Andy Dodd

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having a similar problem. Most of the BPMs are being calculated correctly, but there are a few tracks which are clearly wrong. For example, there's one tune which I know should be around the 130 mark, but it's coming up as 102.
Photo of Morris Bates

Morris Bates

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Using iPad btw
Photo of k.hornbrook

k.hornbrook

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i finally had time to save all my recordings to a laptop, delete and reinstall djay on my ipod. the bpm and sync functions work again!!!!! thanks Warren!
Photo of Andy Dodd

Andy Dodd

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having a similar problem on my ipad. Most of the BPMs are being calculated correctly, but there are a few tracks which are clearly wrong. For example, there's one tune which I know should be around the 130 mark, but it's coming up as 102.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.