Camelot Wheel Key Signature

• Idea
  • Updated 5 months ago
I reckon that instead of displaying the key signature of the track, it should display the key signature in Camelot wheel form/language/signature (4B, 6A, etc). This would remove the need of having a Camelot wheel while mixing in key, since you can just be like '4B...I might play 4A, 3B or 5B' instead of looking around for the key & getting confused while looking at a Camelot wheel.

Also, quite obviously, it should still show the key when using the top left & top right buttons on the app.

I am no programmer, but I honestly don't think it's that hard to make this possible since its a matter of conversion

Thanks for considering my idea if you did :)
Photo of Nuisance

Nuisance

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Nathan Kelly

Nathan Kelly

• 8 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Pretty please?
Photo of teomor

teomor

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can you manually edit song keys in the Mac app?.

I have tested the iPad app and I love it, except for the fact that I can't manually edit the keys (most of them are wrong) and it also doesn't filter the song list to match the current song by harmonic key relevance.

I am now thinking about getting the Mac app and I am wondering if these 2 missing features are there or are they still missing?
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4104 Posts
  • 399 Reply Likes
Thank you all.

We are working on a solution to this topic.

Cheers
Lukas E.