Could not load track Spotify session not available. Please check your internet connection

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
There must be a bug with Djay Pro and I am not the only one to have it

After playing 2 to 4 songs via Spotify I get the message "Could not load track"
"spotify session not available. Please check your internet connection"

Nothing wrong with Spotify or my internet connection. Used different Mac and different internet connection.

Others have mentioned it and it appears a fundamental bug

Hoping to get some official response before New Years Eve, i was planning to use it for a family party in a hall.

Dont let me down Algoriddim ;-)
Photo of sean.whetstone

sean.whetstone

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Colin Willemsen

Colin Willemsen

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I got the same message! Any idea what to do? Thanks
Photo of Alex Zamora

Alex Zamora

• 51 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
What is the story with this?? Software is not cheap and you can't even use it the first day to host a small event.

Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
This is an issue that's separate from the main one, so I created a new conversation to continue the discussion.

Please reference the new conversation here: OSStatusError -54
Photo of Christopher Prado

Christopher Prado

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hel

Christopher Prado

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Help dammit can't load track frustrating

Christopher Prado

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Would be nice for you guys to tell us how to fix this problem. I mean we did pay for it.
Photo of Jesus Menjivar

Jesus Menjivar

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Seriously where's the help
Photo of Christopher Michael Prado

Christopher Michael Prado

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No help bro app fucking sucks diick
Photo of Colin Willemsen

Colin Willemsen

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I figured out my problem. I did not purchase "spotify premium" version. You can not use djay pro without spotify premium subscription.
Photo of Nelson German Dominguez Barandica

Nelson German Dominguez Barandica

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the Premium Version and I have that problem too
Photo of Martin Patricny

Martin Patricny

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same for me... Premium but timeout error
Photo of Daniel Holcombe

Daniel Holcombe

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same. I was using it fine a couple of days ago. Pretty glad I don't have a gig
Photo of Alex Zamora

Alex Zamora

• 51 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
I have the premium version.
Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hi Alex,

The problem you've encountered does not occur with Spotify songs. Please visit the new thread that I created from your initial comment.
Photo of sean.whetstone

sean.whetstone

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the premium version too
Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
We're currently looking into this connection issue with Spotify. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, please try logging off and back in to Spotify:

1. Go to "Library" on the menu bar and select "Log out of Spotify"
2. Then log back in...
Photo of Daniel Holcombe

Daniel Holcombe

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
How’s that going? Because that was 3 years ago and it’s still happening!
Photo of Marco Casaccia

Marco Casaccia

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I might log out/in to spotify as suggested but I afraid of losing all set and saved cue points on abt 3,000 songs, which would be a disaster. can anyone assure me please?
Photo of Marco Casaccia

Marco Casaccia

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
it started to happen abt a week ago, without any change from my side
Photo of David Reid

David Reid

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Spotfiy session not available. please check your internet connection.

hi, loving the new djay pro for mac.
especially loving the spotify integration however im having issues with using spotify after the first 2 songs.

when attempting to load the 3rd song, i get a drop down

"Could not load track"
"spotify session not available. Please check your internet connection"

i can confirm there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

i have attempted to click on the spotify logo in the middle top and start new session this isnt doing anything.. only option is to quit out and start back up again.

please help as only a 2 song mix just doesnt work.
Photo of BillG

BillG

• 33 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
I ran into this twice last night at a house party. I was playing a Spotify playlist through Djay when the music just stopped with that Internet message. I had to restart djay, then I lost my place in the playlist when I got back in. After the second time I gave up and just used the Spotify program and never had another problem all night long. It would have been a disaster but it was pretty much just background music so no one really noticed.
Photo of Ramon

Ramon

• 9 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Is there a already a solution for this problem?
Photo of Susavei

Susavei

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Tienes la solución? A mi también me pasó esto ayer... Imposible usar esta app en una fiesta o para mi trabajo.
Photo of Jeremy LeDuc

Jeremy LeDuc

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Had the same issue happen to me like 8 time this past evening. Not happy to have spent money on a product that does not work!!
Photo of Susavei

Susavei

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Tienes la solución? A mi también me pasó esto ayer... Imposible usar esta app en una fiesta o para mi trabajo.
Photo of Adrian

Adrian, Official Rep

• 809 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Are you already on djay Pro 1.1.1, Susavel?
Photo of Susavei

Susavei

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have the same problem yet... djay pro 1.2, Spotify premium, Mac 10.10.03.
Photo of Elias Ström

Elias Ström

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem as you all, and I can't fix it. The software is one day old, and now it won't work....
Photo of Jay B. McCoy

Jay B. McCoy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yep, this is a disaster.
Photo of John Weaver

John Weaver

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same problem here...cannot load any spottily tracks. Can someone from algoriddm please pipe in an let us know what the problem is!
Photo of cmspgran

cmspgran

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Getting this too and got a gig in an hour!!!! Obviously a global problem, get it sorted algoriddim team this is getting silly the constant bugs and mess ups
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 276 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Same here. I loaded a few songs successfully yesterday. Left app up. In the morning I now get "Could not load track. Time out loading spotify track information."
DJay Pro on MAC book pro with Premium Spotify subscription.
Tried logging in and out of Spotify with in DJay app, rebooted machine etc. I can select and search Spotify songs but it won't load them. I even tried different network connection. same problem. Spotify app works fine on my phone via home network just not via Djay Pro on MAC. I would be petrified to use this at a gig even with a LAN line if it is going to be flakey. Am I doing something wrong?
Photo of Miss Berri

Miss Berri

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Such a disaster. Been using djay for over a month with premium Spotify. I have a big event on Tuesday, and now I can't use any of the songs I've been practicing with. Now what?
Photo of Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
come on guys, I have a gig now!
Photo of Kleo

Kleo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Someone please help!!! Many of us having the same problem with loading!!!
wtf......
Photo of DJ Thomson

DJ Thomson

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
it was a Desaster- the party is now finished
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Yesterday’s Spotify service issue has been resolved and loading Spotify tracks in djay Pro should work normally again. Our sincere apologies for the outage.
Photo of Elm farm

Elm farm

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Has this issue raised its ugly head again - I e used day and Spotify for several relyable years and now nothing - please help with a resolution ?
Photo of David W Cordova

David W Cordova

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This hasn’t been fixed it’s happening to me as we speak
Photo of David W Cordova

David W Cordova

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Also I’m about to invest in a digital rights content stripper to strip all the licenses off my 6tb Apple Music collection and use another program for a party,so congratulations using this program that I paid for actually has pissed me off so much reading 2 year old post that I will now cross over to the dark side and take matters into my own hands , who knows maybe I’ll find a solution to djay 2 that will upgrade me to pro for free forever , thanks Algoriddim team !!
Photo of ademir barbosa

ademir barbosa

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Boa noite galera eu estou vivendo este problema eu comprei a licença tenho a versão Premium do Spotify comprei todos os efeitos e não consegui ter acesso ao Spotify minha internet está perfeita mais eu não consigo acessar a minha lista no Spotify isso acontece neste exato momento em que eu mais preciso para tocar .se alguém tiver alguma dica me enviar por favor obrigado a todos..
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 276 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Could you please give us a root cause analysis? Is there a key bottleneck in the system where algoriddim/spotify traffic has to pass? Is it somehow authenticated differently?

I still seems to be intermittent. After being fixed, Earlier Today I started having the same issue even though the Spotify App works every time. Now it is back working again.

Right now I can not trust it. I will have to make sure I have iTunes playlists ready to go at any gig. Tell us more about the fix so our confidence can be restored.
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
We haven’t seen any further issues, but please let us know if you do.

The outage was on the Spotify server side and affected many or most of their 3rd party apps. We don’t have any more detailed information, but rest assured that Spotify is working constantly on providing the most reliable service and we are in close touch with them regarding any issues.
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 276 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
I guess many of us felt like it was a DJay problem. If that was not so please accept our collective apology. With that said I hope as business partner with Spotify they understand their importance. As starting tomorrow will will have a choice between Spotify and Apple Music. If I understand it correctly there is nothing DJay needs to do to integrate you just build playlists in iTunes based on apple music and they work. But another part of me does not wan't to give the business to Apple when Spotify did so much as a pioneer. But if it breaks again and there are choices you will likely see a mass exodus from Spotify to Apple Music. The show must go on.
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Thanks Daniel. Unfortunately there is currently no way for 3rd-party apps such as djay to play songs from Apple Music.
Photo of David W Cordova

David W Cordova

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
There is if you strip the drm off the file bud !!
Photo of Compufix

Compufix

• 20 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
However, you COULD plan ahead, make a playlist in Spotify then offline it?
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4047 Posts
  • 388 Reply Likes
Ho there,

please note that the issue is solved. Do you experience a related problem or do you want to share feedback with us?

Cheers,
Lukas E.
Photo of David W Cordova

David W Cordova

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Strip the drm off is the solution hey Lukas share that with the team ok bud !!
Photo of Kristofers Knesis

Kristofers Knesis

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm experiencing this problem right now and have for the last couple of hours. Started when I was at home, figured must be a problem on my end, although everything else online related worked just fine. Now at the venue can confirm that it is not working still. Tried logging off and on, the problem persists. I have to play in a matter of minutes. How do I resolve this?

Kristofers Knesis

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It loads the library but won't load the song on the deck.
Photo of Troy Coughlin

Troy Coughlin

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Having same issue!
Photo of Rob Vavro

Rob Vavro

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have the same problem!!!!
Photo of Troy Coughlin

Troy Coughlin

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Spotify hit with ddos attacks today. Might be part of the issue. http://gizmo.do/dRjMOn8

Kristofers Knesis

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
End up playing off Spotify, no mixing... Super lame.
Photo of Frankie McDougall

Frankie McDougall

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having same problem worked fine yesturday, not working this evening