Denon DN-MC6000 is Mapped (by me) for djay Pro!

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
I have it all working except the lights under the buttons and I am hoping to hear back to see if this is possible.

I am glad to share but I will wait to hear from Warren to see if this is allowed.
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 837 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jason Vice

Jason Vice

• 149 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Oh and Algoriddim feel free to send me any controllers y'all need mappings for and I'll map them so your customers don't need too.
(Edited)
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 837 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
They don't have the 6000. Already asked.

They can't even fix the problems that prevent people from using the software live, let alone fix the midi mappings.

No thanks on Serato. I am on their forums and they have crashes all over the place.

Take care!
Photo of Jason Vice

Jason Vice

• 149 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Serato works fine for me... Been using it for 5 years now. But hey all my software pretty much works, that's me though. My professional job is hardware/software troubleshooting though. So yeah I make stuff work that others can't...
Later
Photo of Markus Mahner

Markus Mahner

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

any progress in this issue?
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 837 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Promised in the next update. Of course, there is no idea when that will be.
Photo of Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson

• 30 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
does this model need mapping now.... or will it work straight away when plugged in?
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 837 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Natively supported. How about just connecting the controller and opening the software and you will have your answer.
Photo of Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson

• 30 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
didn't want to buy one and it not work. have one now, but struggling to pre cue as you should be able too. any ideas?
Photo of DJ Ivan

DJ Ivan

• 328 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Set your audio settings the right way. I had to do that after first time connection. I had to switch ch1,2 and ch3,4.
Photo of DJ Ken Stone

DJ Ken Stone

• 25 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
In VDJ I can record the output of the Denon MC6000 MKII meaning that if I enable POST even the mic channels will be recorded. Is this possible in djay pro? So far I don't think so but just thought I'd ask. I think djay pro just has the four output channels and none coming back in.
Photo of Djvic Perez

Djvic Perez

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
can you please email me the mapping for MC6000 for serato dj djvic@vipdjservices.com Thanks in advance vic.