Denon MCX 8000

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
When are you going to support the new Denon MCX8000?
Photo of Radu Alexandru Sipetan

Radu Alexandru Sipetan

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Does it work on Windows? Can you share the mapping? Good job doing this.
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yes its works, pm me your mail
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Photo of M acm

M acm

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
brauhardtmichael@gmail.com - can you share the mapping with me too ?
Photo of DJ-Lucas

DJ-Lucas

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
dj-lucas@live.com - i would love to get a copy of that map
Photo of Mufasa

Mufasa

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Looking for Djay Pro support for the MCX8000 too. I'm primarily a Serato user but digging the tight Spotify integration especially for use at home before buying new music. I've posted same request in the Denon forum. here is a link to it http://denondjforum.com/t/djay-pro-su...
(Edited)
Photo of Mufasa

Mufasa

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Looks like something with be coming up in the future. Don't quote me though http://denondjforum.com/t/djay-pro-su...
Photo of Jonathan Rodriguez

Jonathan Rodriguez

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
If it's true, that's great news!
Photo of Jason Wise

Jason Wise

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Let's go people, please support the 8000
Photo of Marco Moreira

Marco Moreira

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any updates???
Photo of Calleeuw Yvan

Calleeuw Yvan

• 7 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
when release or update?
Photo of Marco Moreira

Marco Moreira

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Not happening anymore at this rate... MK2 will be out by the time they actually do anything
Photo of Barbar Rendy No-id

Barbar Rendy No-id

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Please wait until we wait for an update. All previous updates unchanged and this is 6 months without any response.

Barbar Rendy No-id

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
From my side, it's hard not to be able to solve something here. I'm still waiting for the meter to work, but nothing has changed. Buttons pad does not even mention it is totally somewhere behind the monkeys.
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Not sure why we all linger in this forums expecting an update or response from this company. It's clear they have no intention on getting this done and will not get it done at all. 1+ year later, I suggest we all go look for other vendors that care to take ownership and customer loyalty.

Barbar Rendy No-id

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yes you are right, but what do I have when I have already paid.
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
We r on the same boat. I also paid for this software using a pioneer and two months later changed to the DENON for personal reasons and I am stuck with a piece of useless software and money wasted
Photo of Victor Damian

Victor Damian

• 45 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
I agree . But as stated by Joaquin, here has not even been any comments from Algorriidim even acknowledging our desire for his to happen. There haven't even been any updates as far as I can tell. Seems like they've become complacent and are satisfied leaving well enough alone. Sad really.

Barbar Rendy No-id

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I still have enough of what I mapped on my mc7000, but it still lacks some properly configured settings, on Channels 3 and 4, when it behaves like 1 and 2. And, in general, a non-functional mapping on the lights, also some knobs can not get to work. I'm still waiting for something to change, with every update but nothing. It's about nothing. My mapping is getting bigger and bigger, when an example comes up with an alternative way of getting some function to work. I like that in the Djay Pro algorithm is a spotify, but I was rather fed up waiting. I bought a vdj 8 hardware license, but there is no spotify :( It's up to the infinity version so it's still a problem with this device and I'm considering selling it, I'm going to go into something else, this is no longer possible.
Photo of Dave Clevenger

Dave Clevenger

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Bummer. I was getting ready to buy the Denon MCX8000. Guess I'll look for something else. Or go ahead and buy it, suck it up and switch to Serato DJ.
Photo of Dj Cacho

Dj Cacho

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Any updates??? Please support the MCX8000
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I realy sooory aboute not answer, 1,5 month before i play in forest on party, and police come and stop party when i play, after police put all people down on the ground, and me too, they check everybody for drugs, and also check all bags ..... after They take some people to hospital for analise blud for drugs, and go away/ BUT ! shit happend! They still my ipad pro from dj place(((( , so now i cant do any work for mapping, i collecty money and buy new ipad, , and after this i will put here my mapping for denon -ipad-djpro
Photo of Dj Cacho

Dj Cacho

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I need to work in windows 10 pc.
I dont have ipad.
Photo of Dave Clevenger

Dave Clevenger

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I haven't checked. I decided a couple months ago to go ahead and get the Denon MC6000 MK2. It's a nice controller.
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Mapping not use operating system, is a Midi configuration file, but I have only apple gadjets
Photo of Gontie

Gontie

• 121 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
As i posted here "http://community.algoriddim.com/algor..."

They really should start mapping controllers natively Because Serato, Traktor and VDJ have the mappings for all recent controllers.

The current list of controllers seems to be 2-3 years old...

So the question remain, is this software getting abandoned ? Because no ANY new controller is supported except the Mixon 4.
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4104 Posts
  • 399 Reply Likes
Hey guys,

after quiet some time, we are very happy to announce that

djay Pro for Mac 1.4.4 comes with full plug & play support for Denon MCX8000 and MC7000 DJ controllers!

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Lukas E.
Photo of DJ-Lucas

DJ-Lucas

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what about for windows?
Photo of Ron G. L Williams

Ron G. L Williams

• 21 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Thanks!!!...it works with Denon MCX8000 and a MAC has to be used for your display ... a move in the right direction
Photo of TIGERblank

TIGERblank

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I have already tested the new version on the Denon MCX8000 and it works great, all very fine controls, well done.
Photo of DANIEL MCMILLAN

DANIEL MCMILLAN

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
The screen doesn't work right?
Photo of Marco Moreira

Marco Moreira

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No Windows though..
Photo of Ben O'Grady

Ben O'Grady

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, that's amazing news!! Big props to Lukas and the algoriddim team!
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Good News! now we can use ipad app also vs mapping from MacOs
Photo of DJ MetroJack

DJ MetroJack

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
The latest developments are good news. I may use this at home occasionally, but with the Pulselocker add in for Serato I have grown to love being able to download tracks to take with me places when I cannot get wifi at the venue. Not to mention that the licensing with Pulselocker makes it legal for you to play the tracks. But downloading tracks from Spotify is not something you can do with DJay. Happy about the development though!
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Interesting after almost 2 years that this has been done. I just tried it but somehow the display on the 8000 only show the Denon logo and wont change to show track waves or any song library. Is this the way it is meant to be or am i doing something wrong?
Photo of Bene Lemezlovas

Bene Lemezlovas

• 5 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
dont work displays for me..
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Anyone else has same problem? Would be good to get feedback from developers if this is normal behavior and expected to change in future updates.
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
This is correct, the displays on the MCX8000 are not supported with djay Pro.
Photo of Andrew Benson

Andrew Benson

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Anders, is there any plan to support the displays?