Djay 2 Android crashes on Song Selection.

Everything is stock KitKat, nothing custom.

I load turntables and try to select a song but app crashes (White Screen) and restarts the app.

Reinstall and restart dont fix, nor does the new update.

I need a fix or i will ask for a refund as i have posted on several forums and emailed the company but no response.

Yep crashes every time i try to pick a song on iphone 4s with 8.2…
put it on auto mix and itll work fine though. Just cant pick tracks to play , gotta go random.

Hi Jack,

Our developers are already investigating this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

By the way, when and to which email address did you send your message to? We generally respond to all emails within 24h. If you don’t get a reply within that time then chances are that your message didn’t get to us.

Right i know i am late to reply to this thread (It’s Jack btw, the original topic startererer…) I think having the android device on Developer Mode turned on kinda makes the crashing occur. (Developer mode is where you tap “build number” or something along those lines…) If you disable this through your settings and disable developer options. This seemed to sort things out but algoriddim never replied to this topic which is just darn right rude. It almost made me refund this item immediately after purchase but with a little digging, i found the answer. Hope this helps all you lot, maybe one day ill be given a job for fixing things haha. Good day to all! Happy DJ’ing.

Right i know i am late to reply to this thread (It’s Jack btw, the original topic startererer…) I think having the android device on Developer Mode turned on kinda makes the crashing occur. (Developer mode is where you tap “build number” or something along those lines…) If you disable this through your settings and disable developer options. This seemed to sort things out but algoriddim never replied to this topic which is just darn right rude. It almost made me refund this item immediately after purchase but with a little digging, i found the answer. Hope this helps all you lot, maybe one day ill be given a job for fixing things haha. Good day to all! Happy DJ’ing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLQ7C…

That link may also help

How fix this problem?. I’m have same problem.

I’m very sorry for the late response! We are aware of this issue and already working on this issue to get it fixed as soon as possible.
In the meantime you have to disable the “Do not keep activities” function in the developer options. Just open the settings of your Android device, scroll down to “developer options” and disable “Do not keep activities”.
You don’t have to disable the developer options but the “Do not keep activities” feature.

this does the same thing w iPad and ipro.

Was this problem sorted? I am having the same problem and I just bought the app now 24/03/2015
App just exits when I try to load a song onto either deck

hmm whut type of phone did u use btw and controller? if your using ddj wego3 with android device(Samsung s5 v5.0, nexus 5 v5.0 Nexus 7(2013) and Nexus 9) should be able to run smoothly like mine i use Nexus 7(2013) v5.0.2 lollipop. everything works perfectly just that the browser knob isnt responding (im still waiting for them to reply me with this issue) other than no crashes. and did u update the firmware of your ddj wego3(if u using one)?

WARREN! Why have you not fixed this problem?? Where are the answers for your customers? Why are we being ignored? Do your job so we can do ours!!!
I’m losing gigs because of this… That equates to money…
The same money that paid for the full app and hardware!
Sort it out and respond to the people!
Or expect a flood of refund demands…

Thx for your help, and good work on fixn the problem on your end… ill let you know how i go. :wink:

i’m having the same problem using this program and everytime i try to load a song the program keeps crashing and it’s embarrasing when i’m working a party or club gig and the program keeps crashing, i use the Numark I Djay pro thats designed for the ipad and the program crashes also, the Djay 1 program doesn’t do this and i have both of them, please fix this problem, Djay 2 is not working for me and i’m frustrated!!!

i’m using Mac OXS 8.2 and it crashes over and over again when trying to select a song or a particular artist and like i said the first Djay program doesn’t do this just Djay 2, please fix this!!!

Solved the crashing problem for me, thank you so much! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi there,

we are sorry to hear that, can you contact us via support@algoriddim.com and tell us which device you are using?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I still have a crashing problem. I’ll be teaching a class and the song would stop mid way and I would have to go and start the whole thing over again