Export History for Djay Pro

• Idea
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • (Edited)
In all my past versions of djay, i was able to save my song history which made a nice play list by date which saved as a playlist to my itunes.

I am an active DJ and would love to see the option carry over to the djay pro!!!!!

I love the new interface and design.. its amazing but why the heck would you take my save history option away! I have every set saved since i started in 2010 - i would love to keep it going.. its nice to pull from those set lists.

thanks!
Photo of Eva Tanis

Eva Tanis

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • upset and frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hi Eva,

Thanks for your feedback. Rest assured that our team is looking into adding support for exporting history playlist.
Photo of Marcos

Marcos

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
any update on bringing back this feature. i have every playlist from gigs i've performed since ive been using DJAY, please bring this feature back
Photo of Emiella Kaufman

Emiella Kaufman

• 4 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Same here. I am a dance teacher and am dependent on playlists from previous lessons every week. Last version made it so easy, with the push of a the button, playlists would both export to PDF files under my DJay folder on my mac pro and would also go to iTunes. Please bring back BOTH history saving/ export to iTunes features.
Photo of Yannick Müller

Yannick Müller

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same here, I would love to have this feature back. It's just better to pull from already played lists than searching the songs over and over again..
Thank you
Photo of Yannick Müller

Yannick Müller

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
WOW! It's back! :D sorry and thank you very much!
Photo of Zachary Welch

Zachary Welch

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Where's the "Save Song History" feature?.

On the old versions of Djay there was an option to "Save Song History" under the file tab. It's gone now. I really liked saving PDFs of my sets.

I do see the "history" tab on the bottom of the library, but again, can I export those sets out to a pdf?

Otherwise, I love the new version!
Photo of Eva Tanis

Eva Tanis

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Save History.

Please consider bringing back the save history option. In the old Djay you were able to save your history and it would give you a PDF file and drop the set history into your itunes playlist area. This is super helpful when going back and looking for past sets to pull music from, since I label all my sets
Photo of Roy Samson

Roy Samson

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I love that feature as well and was surprised when I couldn't find it in the new software
Photo of Murrough O'Brien

Murrough O'Brien

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I did my first gig using beat pad and iPad last night and it went down very well. I went today to export the playlist and found I could not. ( I just assumed it was there somewhere). Please figure a way of PDF or CSVing this functionality.
Photo of Emiella Kaufman

Emiella Kaufman

• 4 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Please configure history saving feature like in the previous version to PDF and into iTunes. It is missed very much in the new version !!!
Photo of Frederick Tremblay

Frederick Tremblay

• 10 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Plus one for the return of the export history !!!
Photo of Marcos

Marcos

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I figured it iut in DJAY Pro i can now export my gig. Go to history and export current session! Two Thumbs Up!!!

Frederick Tremblay

• 10 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
right on !! Thanks!
Photo of Russell Griswold

Russell Griswold

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
What are you talking about? I don't see "History" anywhere in djay pro. Could you be more specific?

Frederick Tremblay

• 10 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
see next answer...

Frederick Tremblay

• 10 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
This is a French interface, but you should get it !!
Photo of Emiella Kaufman

Emiella Kaufman

• 4 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thank YOU !
Photo of Karl Carosella

Karl Carosella

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
where is this feature on DJAY PRO 2? any ideas? thankyou
Photo of Emiella Kaufman

Emiella Kaufman

• 4 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
OH MY GOODNESS !!!
Bless your heart!!!
I found ALL my DJ Sets Playlists :)))))
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks stranger ;) A big big help!!
:)
Photo of Marcos

Marcos

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Your welcome my Friend. I was at lost when i couldnt save my playlist. Now i am a happy camper!!
Photo of Karl Carosella

Karl Carosella

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
this is djay pro ... where is this feature on djpro 2?? i found my history and can change the title info but ca't seem to export to spotify or pdf.. why?

thanks
Photo of Adam Britt

Adam Britt

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
djay Pro 2 needs playlist exporting pronto.

Why do we have to beg for basic functionalities that were provided in previous versions?

The rest of the software is wonderful, but this oversight comes across pretty sloppy....
Photo of CorradJ

CorradJ

• 53 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Photo of CorradJ

CorradJ

• 53 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Photo of Adam Britt

Adam Britt

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU
Photo of Eric ROBIN

Eric ROBIN

• 7 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
The export button has disappeared again in the new Djay App...
Is it hidden or it is not in the App and its new price ?

Speaking of the price : 10$ a year is ok but not 5$/month !
Photo of CorradJ

CorradJ

• 53 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Here we talk about Deejay Pro 2 for macOs not the version for IOS.