Headphone pre-cueing sound distortion/degradation

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
hi, i have a mac mini that i am using the latest verson of djay with, the master volume goes through the macs hdmi output to my tv which my speakers are connected to and I'm using some plantronics headphones which i am using for pre-cueing through the built in outputs on the mac, everything works fine at first but after 2 mins or so the sound on the headphones starts to degrade (like the bit crusher effect) to the point where it becomes inaudible and then silent...i can get the sound back perfect by reconfiguring the audio devices to a different output then back to built in output but obviously this is not an ideal solution!! please help!
Photo of ali campbell

ali campbell

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • annoyed!

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Yuli Levtov

Yuli Levtov

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have been having the same bug with DJay Pro 1.1.3 running on OS X 10.9.5.

Any solution?
Photo of Quint Zandbergen

Quint Zandbergen

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have the same problem but just wait a while and it will work again but it does sound horrible through the headphones in the minutes that it does not work
Photo of Christian

Christian

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would also really like a solution for this, because as for now it's really annoying. I am betting it is a software issue, because it works fine in rekordbox
Photo of Mati Barluenga

Mati Barluenga

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, I'm from Argentina, I've had the same problem, i re-installed the driver and I solved it. I wish you luck. Regards!