How do I create a playlist, on my android phone, in DJay2?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
I know how to create playlists in itunes, but itunes is not possible to use on an Android device.
Photo of Steve Sharp

Steve Sharp

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Joscha Lange

Joscha Lange

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Make a play list with your standard music app. Then restart your phone and have a look into djay 2. It uses all kinds of play lists so just try some apps ^^
Photo of Warren

Warren

• 3800 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
You can create a playlist with the Google Play Music app. djay 2 itself does not support creating playlists at the moment.
Photo of Steve Sharp

Steve Sharp

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Follow-up. I'm making playlists in Player Pro, but I'm getting spotty results "seeing" them in DJay2. Is there a reliable trick to make sure they show up? Also, how do I get them to PLAY in DJay2? It looks like I have to manually add each song from the playlist into the que, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a playlist made. Is there a simple way to add ALL the selections from a playlist, at once?
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have djay app. How do you make songs play one after another automatically. Without loading another track onto the deck
Photo of Save dev

Save dev

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Playlist doesn't work. For all songs included ina playlist the message is the same "ti song can not be played".
Is a big bug