Is there a way to combine DJ Pro and DJ Pro 2 database without loosing anything?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Is there a way to make history/cue marks remain common between DJ Pro and DJ Pro 2. When I installed DJ Pro 2 I was able to import DJ Pro History and CUE. I was hoping that there would be a way to merge the data. I would prefer if I used either one they would show up in the other other. If I add a cue or play a set in one those cues and sets are not in the other. This means they are out of sync.

I did not discover this until recently. When I was wondering why certain things I had done had no history or the cues seemed to be lost. Then I remembered that for some time I continued to use DJ Pro at gigs until I was comfortable with DJ Pro 2. Now the two data bases are out of sync.

Any way to put humpty back together?
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 275 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
  • Anxious

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 3975 Posts
  • 372 Reply Likes
Hi,

Thank you for your post. Do you work with an active iCloud?

Cue points should get synced between the too.
(Edited)
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 275 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes

Both were already checked when I went in to look. Is there some option or config I have to do to make them sync?
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 3975 Posts
  • 372 Reply Likes
Cue Points should sync between day Pro and djay Pro 2. Always make sure to load a track on an edited track to make sure the Cue Point is getting saved.

Please try out the functionality that way.
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 275 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Please clarify. What do you mean "load a track on an edited track?"
Does it save cues in realtime? Or when the program closes, Or once day, how does it work? Also I did not understand your instruction.