Native support for Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2?

Hi,

Are there any plans on adding native support for Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2?

Best,
Jakob

2 Likes

I want this too!

/Steve

1 Like

Needed

1 Like

Hello, what is up with this? Why still no compatibility?

Hey, any word about supporting XDJ-1000 MK2?

I would also like to point out Algoriddim is ‘Pioneer certified.’ So what’s with the Pioneer devices not being compatible, but all those unserious toy DJ controllers are? Priorities please. Not all clubs/bars can afford Pioneer 2000s, so they take the lesser such as the 1000 mk2. Just sayin. Pioneer certified, so they should come first? No?

1 Like

So, tonight I have to drag my own Pioneers to the club, because the small Hip Hop venue I am playing at only has the 1000-MK2. Since I use Djay Pro (the reason I bought your software!) for these type of events, this is pretty frustrating. We have been threading for 1 year about the compatibility of these players. Are we going to get answer? Or continue to be ignored?

And???

+1 for support for mk 2!

It’s been over a year since the mk2 were released. 6 months since I posted in this thread the last time.

Please prioritize support for this now!

The XDJ-1000 mk2 is the flagship XDJ player.

The app store says: ‘• Native support for Pioneer CDJ and XDJ lineup’

Which is clearly not true as the XDJ-1000 mk1 isn’t part of the lineup anymore but the mk2 is.

At least change the copy in the app store and on your website.

And please give an estimate when you will release support?

1 Like

Hi, Yes, please give us an update on this support?

Thank you for pushing the topic.
Will keep you posted.

Cheers,Lukas E.

1 Like

Hey Robin,

on our website we are listing the XDJ-1000 as natively supported, not the XDJ-1000 Mk2:
https://www.algoriddim.com/hardware
I added your post as a mapping request, keep on pushing the topic.

Cheers,Lukas E.

I have had XDJ 1000 mk2 and I am unable to use it with DJAY PRO as there is still no HID mode available.
What a waste of a brilliant software and hardware if they cant marry

I’d love to see native support as well! Thanks /Karl

Your site boasts compatibility with XDJ-1000MK2. Does it not have native support? I bought XDJs with the presumption that I could use djay pro with it based on your website. Is it not even set up??? Really!!!

One more request for native support! /John

Just bought a pair of XDJ 1000 mk2s and thought they were supported… turns out they weren’t. Any word on if/when they will be?

Stefan

1 Like

It would be great if it was supported. One would think it couldn’t be that much different from the XDJ 1000, but what do I know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also want support for my xdj 1000 mk 2s… any news if it will happen??