Native support for Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2?

• Question
  • Updated 6 days ago
Hi,

Are there any plans on adding native support for Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2?

Best,
Jakob
Photo of Jakob

Jakob

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • anxious

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chris Barry

Chris Barry

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, Yes, please give us an update on this support?
Photo of Kristina Dunn

Kristina Dunn

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
And???
Photo of Flavio Pal

Flavio Pal

• 2 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
It's the only CDJ/XDJ not supported.....PLEASE, can you give us an update? At least for future buyers that will know before and might switch to other CDJs
Photo of Nathan Winter

Nathan Winter

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would like to see this unit supported as well. I run mine standalone as Rekordbox isn't as stable as i'd like it to be, but the option of connecting it to my mac during a wedding for additional music would be a huge plus for me. Not to mention the fact that your software is rock steady. (I've previously used it with a custom mapping on my Kontrol Z2)
Photo of Djangel Alex

Djangel Alex

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
+1
Photo of Jiří Kubalík

Jiří Kubalík

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, try to give us at least the ETA. Thanks!
Photo of Ross McIntosh

Ross McIntosh

• 2 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
+1

I'd really like to see Native support for the XDJ-1000 MK2.

At this rate there will be a new XDJ model available before this is implemented.

Please and Thank You in advance.
Photo of Alexander Sotirios

Alexander Sotirios

• 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
Push!!!!
Xdj mk2 HID support
Photo of Alex Dufaux

Alex Dufaux

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
I have been waiting for 8 months ... it's too long ... go do something
Photo of IAmSoSorry Friend

IAmSoSorry Friend

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Still nothing? please give us this
Photo of David Maslen

David Maslen

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
You guys are actually a joke now.....I've said this a couple of times already in a few different forums, but what the hell? Native plug and play for Pioneer XDJ 1000's Mk2 should be out by now? How can you have have support for Mk1 and not the next series in the lineup? To me, it just looks like lazy programming from your side? Can you please explain? It is false advertising to say you're Pioneer compatible and then not actually keep up to date with the various models and iterations that hence come from Pioneer?

I'd be happy to pay a subscription based payment model if you actually did what you advertised!
Photo of David Maslen

David Maslen

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Why have support for shitty Pioneer controllers but not the proper gear?
Photo of Jasmine Kent

Jasmine Kent

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Wow, I just got XDJ-1000MK2s, looking forward to the djay pro integration, and... nope. Very disappointing. Any update on support?
Photo of Craig Parry

Craig Parry

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Implementation for the Mk2s would be good please
Photo of Alex Gilhespy

Alex Gilhespy

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
needed
Photo of Alberto Jumper Dejota

Alberto Jumper Dejota

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No new news?
Photo of Gustavo Prince Espinoza

Gustavo Prince Espinoza

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please get us this update !
Photo of Renzo Colnago

Renzo Colnago

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Needed
Photo of Zephora Kashfi

Zephora Kashfi

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please make the mk2 compatible with Djay pro now!!! Come one yall
Photo of Michael Raupenstrauch

Michael Raupenstrauch

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,
Just bought two XDJ-1000 MK2 and I was sure it is supported...
But its not working... Is there really no native support?

Found that on your website...

"djay Pro offers native integration with Pioneer DJ’s CDJ-2000NXS2, CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-1000, the industry-leading club setup for DJs. Access your Spotify and iTunes library directly from the CDJ’s screen including waveform and cue points display. Full hardware control includes slip mode, scratching, pitch bending, looping, cueing, master tempo, and more."
Photo of DanM

DanM, Employee

• 23 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
The only DJ softwarte to officially support HID with the XDJ-1000 Mk2 is, of course, rekordbox DJ. Until that changes, there's not much other apps can do without Pioneer DJ's support.

Michael Raupenstrauch

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
But the XDJ-1000 is supported... Why not the MK2?
Photo of Alex Gilhespy

Alex Gilhespy

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
@DanM are you saying you have to have licensing to officially support it? correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it just a MIDI controller, cant you just release some mappings called Bioneer XBJ1000 MK 2 within your software?
Photo of DanM

DanM, Employee

• 23 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
HID implementation is often a closed system which gives access to everything with a higher resolution like jogs or tempo sliders, including screens and other extended functions. Neither Serato DJ nor Traktor Pro 3 have HID support for the Mk2 either.
Photo of Alex Gilhespy

Alex Gilhespy

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It seems counter-intuitive for Pioneer to give HID support and then not give other DJ software access. It's not like it's their cheapest deck or anything! Who do we need to vent our frustration at?

Michael Raupenstrauch

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sold my brand new xdjs now and bought more cdj 2000 nxs2
Photo of DanM

DanM, Employee

• 23 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I honestly don't have any idea of the inner working at Pioneer DJ on this, but sometimes it's jsut that the implementation is ugly and difficult to make portable, or that they just want to focus on rekordbox DJ. A similar thing has happened with some of the newer DDJ controllers and iOS... They're not USB class compliant so don't work with apps other than Pioneer DJ's.

If you look at our list of supported hardware, it's extensive, and new ones get added all the time. Rest assured, if we can add support, we will.
Photo of Jasmine Kent

Jasmine Kent

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
As Algoriddim is "Pioneer DJ certified" do you have any avenue to ask them if they can enable this for the MK2? As someone who bought XDJs specifically to use with Djay Pro, this was very disappointing to me.

Michael Raupenstrauch

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same here... bought brand new xdjs only for this software. I did the same with the denon mcx 8000. The denon was listet as supported device. Then i bought it and found out the displays don’t work. No support - they just added a note to the denon entry on the website that says the displays will not work after I contacted them. Too late for me but good for other users... so I recommend not to wait for any support. It might take years! Sad but you need to buy the cdjs....
Photo of DanM

DanM, Employee

• 23 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
We are doing everything we can to get them hardware supported. If it's ever possible...
Photo of Terry Jackson

Terry Jackson

• 36 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
the mk3 will be out soon, be honest and admit that it will never happen. thread is 3 years old man up.
Photo of Carlo Frascaroli Ortiz

Carlo Frascaroli Ortiz

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi why it isn't supported yet? this is a really old problem !!!
Photo of George Sparks

George Sparks

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
+1 for this please!!!!