Pitch Bend on the Waveforms please. Please

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
Please make the pitch bend on DJay Pro for iPad work by touching the waveforms. I keep hitting the play/pause button with my fat fingers. The pitch bend buttons are too small. Make a button to switch between scratch and pitch mode. Then I can use the big waveforms to pitch bend instead of those tiny buttons. Please
Photo of John Viera

John Viera

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4023 Posts
  • 387 Reply Likes
Hi there,

could you tell us in which view you are using djay Pro?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.
Photo of John Viera

John Viera

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm using 2 deck horizontal waveforms.

Thanks.
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4023 Posts
  • 387 Reply Likes
Thank you. It would be great if other users could upvote your thread in order to push the issue.

Nevertheless are you using a controller besides your iPad?

Cheers,
Lukas E.
Photo of John Viera

John Viera

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No. I don't want to use a controller. I want to use just the iPad.

Download Cross DJ free and you'll see how you can touch the waveforms and pitch bend. So easy.

I love DJay Pro but it's ridiculous that pitch bend which is used a lot in mixing, is assigned to these tiny +/- buttons when you have a whole screen.

Also DJay Pro can not always get the downbeat to line up, even after I manually assign and edit the downbeat. So I have to manually mix in order to insure proper phrasing.

Then I have to pay close attention to the tiny buttons to line up the waveforms on beat.
Photo of Bill.i.am

Bill.i.am

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Agree with this. Pitch bend buttons are waaay too small. Would love to see pitch bend incorporated to the waveforms
Photo of aleksander

aleksander

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Pitch bend directly on the waveforms would push the djay pro for iPad + Reloop Mixtour to heaven.. Absolutely needed functionality! Please!!
Photo of aleksander

aleksander

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any news? I can only see huge benefits from this simple but powerful feature!