Spotify Integration with dJay Pro - Error in loading track information for certain songs

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: The temporary Spotify service outage was resolved.

When I'm trying to load certain songs in program from Spotify I am getting this following error when loading tracks that seem to be popular at the time. It doesn't fail with some tracks such as Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What it Wants, but Omi - Cheerleader Felix Jahen Radio Edit will work. Is this an API issue or what?
Photo of Bruce Levine

Bruce Levine

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of DJ Thomson

DJ Thomson

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i had the same problem
Photo of Bruce Levine

Bruce Levine

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No update and I've reached out over social media on Facebook and Twitter. I understand there is a time difference due to the HQ being in Germany. Has anyone posted on Spotify to see if they are aware?
Photo of Ed

Ed

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I cant play ANY tracks and was supposed to be providing the music at a friends party tonight. Even bought a pioneer wego3. Not cool.
Photo of tomsmithjr

tomsmithjr

• 31 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I'm getting this same issue for the first time ever today. A lot of people are. Some kind of outage going on.
Photo of Bruce Levine

Bruce Levine

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just an update to everyone in this thread. I've also sent a support request into Spotify directly, so here is hoping some party will be made aware of the issue.
Photo of DJ HooK 'em

DJ HooK 'em

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any update. My husband is DJing a wedding at 3 and the songs won't load from Spotify. Getting the same error.
Photo of Bruce Levine

Bruce Levine

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Got an update on Twitter from algoriddim and the issue is on Spotify's end. Tweet below:
Photo of DJ HooK 'em

DJ HooK 'em

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can play from iTunes... Just not Spotify, which is where I have my playlist saved!
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
We’re in touch with Spotify to have this resolved as quickly as possible, and will let you know as soon as we have any news. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Official Response
The service issue has been resolved and loading Spotify tracks in djay Pro should work normally again. Our sincere apologies for the outage.
Photo of Koen Van Guijze

Koen Van Guijze

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
still not working on my computer...
Photo of Susavei

Susavei

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
still not working on mine too... What happens, please Anders. since 4 months ago... please
Photo of Koen Van Guijze

Koen Van Guijze

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
well it still doesn't with my computer ; iTunes is working, Spotify doesn't load tracks.... what is the answer ? @Spotify they send me over to Algoriddim to solve the problem, because Spotify is opening properly without Djay Pro.... who can help, i am playing for a crowd of 300 tonight (i ean in 2,5hours..... )
Photo of Koen Van Guijze

Koen Van Guijze

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
algoriddim please can you answer my question ?? problem is still there ; can't load any tracks from Spotify....
Photo of Susavei

Susavei

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Incredible!
Photo of Anders

Anders, Official Rep

• 249 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Koen and Susavei, can you please send us more detailed information about what happens when you try to load Spotify songs to support@algoriddim.com or open a new forum topic so we can help resolve the issue.

This topic’s issue (a temporary Spotify service outage) was resolved and so I’ll close this topic.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.