Will Numark NS6II be natively supported with Alogriddim's DJ Pro?

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
I currently use Djay Pro on Macbook Pro with a Mixtrack Platinum controller. I am considering purchasing the Numark NS6II after reading about all it's features but I don't want to do that if it won't be natively supported with Djay Pro.

If that is is the works, do you have an ETA when it will natively supported?
Photo of Boogie Saymo

Boogie Saymo

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 3975 Posts
  • 372 Reply Likes
Hey Boogie Saymo,

at the moment we are not supporting the NS6II but every post and email is added to our user request list.

Thank you for pushing the integration.

Cheers,Lukas E.
Photo of olivier

olivier

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Lukas, do you have any update about this integration?

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

olivier
Photo of John Friend

John Friend

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Need to get support for NS6II
Photo of Thumper2

Thumper2

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, I too have purchased a NS6ll to replace my old NS6. I enjoyed using djay pro 2 with my old NS6 and thought nothing of upgrading to the NS6ll because I assumed that Algoriddim was also aware that the NS6 had been phased out. So now its been over a year since the NS6ii was introduced at NAMM and still no integration with djay pro 2. I think that you have a great product and, in my opinion, it out performs all of your competitors, including Serato. I would like to see it rise to be considered the #1 software in the industry, but, the only way to achieve that position is that (Algoriddim) has to stay ahead of the pack. This can be done by picking integrating your software with controllers as soon as they hit the market. everyone that I have introduced this software to loves it. Hoping for you to step up.
Photo of RubberDucky

RubberDucky

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I now own an NS6II and would love this integration!
Photo of Richard Shelley

Richard Shelley

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi, how are you finding the NS6II? I’m still waiting for mine, as it’s been on pre-order since the beginning of March! I’m not a fan of Serato, so once Algoriddim start natively supporting this controller, like they do for the Mixtrack Platinum, then that’ll be awesome! My mate can play his beloved Serato, whilst I’ll be happy as Larry using DJay Pro...
Photo of RubberDucky

RubberDucky

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Love it! Fantastic controller, though its very much designed for Serato, i'm curious to see how it gets mapped to DJay Pro.
Photo of Kevin Fink

Kevin Fink

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Basically deciding between this and Pioneer's SX2. Don't like how old that one is. But haven't heard as many negative things about it; heard a few blips with the Numark. I have a Mixdeck Quad, so love my Numark (but that one's like...6+ yrs old!?)
Photo of Richard Shelley

Richard Shelley

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I’ve literally taken delivery of the NS6II today!! It’s been a long wait coming, but hopefully worth it...
Therefore, I eagerly await for it’s native support within Djay Pro...
Photo of Boogie Saymo

Boogie Saymo

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you know if they’ve started any native support development on it yet? I haven’t heard if they’ve actually made that decision.
Photo of Mor Pheous

Mor Pheous

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just bought that controller yesterday, and from what I read it hasn't happened, its a newer controller so it might take some time
Photo of RubberDucky

RubberDucky

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is particularly relevant to me now that Pulselocker, Serato's streaming service integration, has gone bust. I now have a NS6II gathering dust until it gets mapped to DJay Pro, or I spank another few hundred $$$ buying all my Spotify playlists as MP3s
Photo of Richard Shelley

Richard Shelley

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
My NS6 II has now gone to a new owner...It’ll be Sod’s Law that Algoriddim bring out native support for it in a week or two’s time. Just like they did when I sold my XDJ-RX...

Oh well, here’s to the Pioneer DDJ-1000 (just need to save up the pennies for it first...)
Photo of Roman Jauregui

Roman Jauregui

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Plus 1 for native support with the NS6 II. Eagerly waiting
Photo of ryanc593

ryanc593

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Would also love integration with the NS6ii!!
Photo of Trevor

Trevor

• 31 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Aloha! +1 for me, I would be grateful for support for the NS6II!
Photo of DJTechnoGeezer

DJTechnoGeezer

• 275 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Considering this controller. The Denon MC7000 appears to be similarly priced with similar features. I need 4 ch and the ability to have at least one rca in. Balanced out is nice too. So ya the NS6II checks all those boxes.