Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 8801 - 8820 of 8852
Photo of Roberto Cabral
MIXED WAVELENGHT!!
if would be great and just like most popular sofwares they have a WaveLenght showing BOTH song TOGETHER!!.. so you can see the wave lengt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of adiioan
vestax vci 380
There is a chance for Vestax VCI 380 to become native with Djay ?
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lucas
Please consider these options!
Next Update Requests for iPad Djay: -Highlight or colour change already played tracks -iCloud saving play history -USB controller ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tal HanochTH
Mix now feature
1) in some songs I don't want to wait for 30-60 seconds before the end of the song for the automix to do its thing. I think that there sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of DJ.André.MeloD
Can anyone help me?
It would be possible in the next update function to enable and disable the button "SYNC" button below the "pitch"? The reason that hinder...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Daryl Hamer
Cue - Mix fader
Would be so much better if the cue mix fader was placed onto the main panel instead of having to go into the settings to control it. I'm ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of starpause
show cue points in fullscreen library
i'd love to have my cue points visible in the full screen library. it would be especially great if tapping on the cue points would play f...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ESKEMA
Vjay loop mode
Vjay should have a loop mode for the full clips, this is really obvious and I don't know why it's not in it already. When the clip reache...
  • 9 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ryan
Can't make video loop
So all I want to do is make a video loop over and over from start to finish but just can't work out how! I think I get loop to the beat f...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered