Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 9061 - 9080 of 9085
Photo of dreamyriley
Output only Playing screen on VJay
Would love to see airserver output only the playing video screen for broadcast w while the mixing screens can still be viewed for broadca...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jim
DRM Song Protection and djay
I used djay for a gig last weekend. Upon loading a DRM protected song bought from iTunes Store to a turntable, djay's main output switche...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin M. Gordon
Wow, Video Mixing Made Easy!
Video Mixing is awesome! I make no presumption as to my skill with vjing, but thanks to the Algoriddim Vjay app, I feel like I can throw...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andy
Beat Matching By Eye....
Move the graphic LEDs - currently next to the channel gain faders (top left/right) - so that they are either side of the red record butto...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alec
Things I love!
Well since I just put like 5 suggestions in your ideas section, I figured I would tell you guys what I love. I love how clean and smoo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alec
Full Audio Customization
It would be nice to be able to change the sample rate and latency, etc. Rather than just "which device is doing output and which device i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Flo
iTunes DJ Playlist
I am missing a feature that lets you vote for songs and reorders the queue appropriately as it is possible with iTunes DJ and its Remote ...
  • Flo, 8 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea