#2 Rane Twelve speeds up shorly when #1 Rane Twelve is stopped - when using sync

When beatmixing with 2 Rane Twelve MK2 using sync. The track spins up in a second or so when the track on the other deck is stopped.

This also happens when the deck that is stopped is a Denon LC6000. But never when the active playing deck is the Denon LC6000.
It seems like something that is triggered when the song is taking over the master tempo, or when the deck is playing alone, and there is no additional beats to sync with.

This happens all the time. I am using a brand new iPad pro with latest ios version installed.

1 Like

This was an old issue Rane One users were experiencing a while back but waa fixed with updates at the time…
Basically 2 tracks playing whilst in Sync, mix out the track and when you would stop the track that was previously playing, the current track would either momentarily speed up or slow down…

I found that turning Key lock didn’t cause the issue…

Thankfully after various other Rane One users complaints, Algoriddim solved the issue.

3 Likes

Thanks for the discovery and reporting! Will test it out and report back

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with RANE TWELVE MKII and Key lock

Hey @RobustaDK ,

Thank you writing about this here in the Community.

Just to double-check, have you updated to the latest version of djay (4.0.6)? Did the issue you reported get fixed after updating?

If you’re still experiencing the same issue, could you please record a video capturing it and share it with me, using the following method?

1. Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, or to your own YouTube account, and share a link to your video.

I’ll be on the lookout for your reply!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Mixars Quattro mixer