Add support for Denon Prime Go

Hi Maurizio

i don’t know what is wrong with your FX section because with default 5.2 Algoriddim mapping the fx section now works as expected on the Prime Go without any modification… and my mapping is just a modification of this default mapping with just vumeter lights added…

Regards

I am on iPad Air 5th Gen,
My FX work fine but I had to map them to various buttons,
The buttons I am referring to are the Assign 1 & 2 buttons…

This is for the Manual FX.
The Instant FX work fine as per the Djay 5.2 map

On your original map (pre 5.2) pressing those buttons as well as the On (FX Select button) would give a midi command, with the 5.2 version they no longer do…

It’s not a problem for me as like I said I have mapped other buttons to do that…
Here is what I have done,

Buttons A & B (Under the sweep FX dial) now Enable FX1 and FX2 on each deck.

With the 5.2 built in map, Button A enables Neural Mix Solo (2 channel Instrumental) whilst Button B enables (Neural Mix Solo 2 Ch. Acappella)

FX 3 enable for Deck 1 is enabled by pressing down on the FX select dial (It has a built in button as well as being a dial)

FX 3 enable for Deck 2 is enabled by pressing down on the FX Time/Parameter dial

Another one that I have mapped is
Back button toggles Neural Mix- Eq for Deck 1 and the FWD button toggles Neural Mix - EQ for Deck 2.

The Eject button (Top right corner) I have mapped to Start Recording
On/Off)

These are just a few of the Midi actions I have mapped…

Thanks Maurizio will try this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.