Are you interested in being the voice of Algoriddim, providing an excellent customer service experience through your empathetic and effective communication style?
Are you inspired by DJing and/or creativity through music, and wish to work in an innovative team working together to push creative boundaries?
Then you may be just the individual we’re looking for to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist. Here are some details about the position:
- Part-time / Full-Time - Location: Remote and/or Munich HQ
- Your key qualifications include:
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with customer service software (e.g. Zendesk)
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Your responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact to resolve customer issues across multiple channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, Community Forum) in a timely and empathetic manner
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Provide information regarding Algoriddim services and other related inquiries
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Report directly to the executive team and mediate between the customer and the engineering team
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you! You can check the Algoriddim Jobs page for more information, or send us an email directly with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.