ALL, PLEASE READ

ALL PLEASE READ:

Now with the addition of spotify to DJay 2 for iPad, I can finally leave my expensive Macbook Pro Retina safe and sound at home and DJ entirely from my iPad.

I love the fact that I have 2 million tracks at my disposal.
I love the fact that I can prepare my playlists from my Mac, iPad, iPhone using spotify.
I love the fact that there are always new tracks being added.
I love the fact that if the internet goes down I have 128GB of local iTunes synced music.
I love the fact that I can use a professional grade controller: Reloop Beatpad which can connect to the PC/Mac.
I love the fact that the effects on DJay 2 rival if not beat Virtual DJ and Serato.
I love the fact that playlists can be shared.
I love the fact that playlists do not have track limits.

All in all, this configuration is truly a DJ’s dream come true!

In the future I will be purchasing:

1. A 12" iPad if it ever comes out. Hopefully they will release a 256GB or 512GB.
  2. An additional Reloop Beatpad (as a backup) and ANY other product they release that supports Djay 2
  3. Any and all effects, updates that Algoriddim releases in the future

Here are the only drawbacks that I see:

1. I can’t see the Genre, BPM or Key when browsing Spotify tracks that I have placed in a playlist. The only way I have found around this is add all tracks to auto mix, and let it play for 6-8 hours

2. I can’t see the Genre, BPM or Key when browsing Spotify tracks that I randomly search for. This is a big problem as new music is always coming out would be nice to know that it is a hip-hop track not a dance.

3. I can not cache playlists on the iPad for quicker loading or offline usage. You can do this on the Spotify desktop client version

4. I can not purchase tracks that I like and convert them to MP3.

Thank you Algoriddim, Reloop and Spotify!

** If you feel any of these ideas are important, PLEASE “Like” this thread **

Thank you very much for your ongoing feedback and support. We really appreciate it!