Anyone finding consistent bugs with ios integration?

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to ask if anyone is finding that there’s just too many bugs with iOS/mixon 4 compatibility? I used my brand new mixon 4 for the first time last night at a club and it just crashed out two or 3 times costing me my fee.
Wondering if I should just return the unit as the software doesn’t seem to work and I can’t keep using something that is clearly a risk of failure or if people find that once bug fixes are carried out it’s reliable?
Shane really because the mixer is a nice bit of kit but it’s rendered useless by unreliable integrated apps for iOS.

If you read through the various posts on here, Users have had the occasional app crashing…
I was experiencing this with my Rane One a few months back and it appears to be sorted with the
latest update’s…

When I was looking for a new Controller earlier this year, The Mixon 4 was my first choice but I was somewhat dissuaded after reading various negative reviews.
I ended up with the Rane One…
Although there still are a few bugs with the app, I feel confident that Algoriddim will eventually get them ironed out…