Apple Music rewriting Metadata info?

Hey Slak-Jaw,
Thanks for the nudge! I did not have time yet to test on the back up library. That library is 99% streaming, but will do so this weekend.

The main library I use, I do not check the Sync button when using, so the videos you see for that one is as requested. I do click ‘Sync’ once in a while to push all playlists to my phone, but then turn it off again.

I will however, test with the secondary account and get back to you shortly. I also need to speak with Apple about a bunch of stuff, and will do so this weekend as well, and see what they say.

Stay tuned!
Antonio

Sounds good. Thanks for the follow up @djantona.

So Apple can’t offer support until I update from Ventura to Sonoma (i.e. their latest OS). I will have a short window of time to do so before Sequoia comes out next month. If you want to close this ticket, I can reopen a new one once I’ve updated and tested out everything once again? Or leave it open and if I get the info in before it closes automatically, so much the better?
Thanks!
A.

Thanks for the update @djantona. I’ll keep this topic open so we can continue the discussion after you’ve updated and retested. If it closes automatically between now and then, just send me a DM and I can reopen it. Thanks!

1 Like

They’re asking me to try a bunch of stuff…will get back to you here once I hear back from the engineers…

1 Like