Beatpad 2 looping

Hi there,

i see, thanks for pointing that out, could not find the thread either :slight_smile:
Your mapping suggestion sounds good i will have a talk to a developer.

Thank you guys for your help, really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi guys,

this feature is coming with the next update.

Unfortunately i can’t give out an exact date when it will hit the store, hope you understand.

Stay tuned,
cheers,

Lukas E.

Yes I agree. If you press shift when in loop mode you will see all the pads go blank. Which means that they can be mapped. I think it’s a must have update feature.

Any news on this one Lucas? I know you guys are busy but please when the new FW is implemented ensure this feature is sorted.

The next update has to implement 16, 32 and 64 bar looping. Such an easy fix.

Only 8 bars at the moment.

Still only 8 bars. Quite disappointing really especially as a new improved Beatpad 2 mapping as just been released and it would of been a easy fix.

Thanks for this Lukas. I would use shift as when in looping mode with shift pressed the pads are not in use presently. You could have the top 4 buttons 16, 32 and a in and out button to manually input the loop and press the out again to exit. That way your utilising the top 4 pads using shift. What do you think?

Please like and comment guys and girls to get this pushed through.

Push this one guys to get it addressed

It was me that started the reloop thread but I deleted a couple of weeks back accidentally. The thread was about the new firmware and I posted it would be cool to have the loping extended and the sample pre cue sorted out in a mapping. Matthias said that he had spoken to Algoriddam at NAMM and they were going to address. Which bits they were going to address is unclear and it appears some have Ie: samples pre cue. The looping would be cool though Lukas it was one of DJ techtools negatives about the mapping.
http://djtechtools.com/2015/09/30/rel…

Did you get this Lukas?

Probably way down on their priorities Andi.

Awesome

Good shout Andi but which button would you use to switch to deck c and d?

I think the problem you will have there when using shift + and - is the existent controls for key lock and key change. I do use key lock a lot. I do agree though having 4 deck control would be fantastic. I’m on holiday at the moment but when I get back on Sunday I’ll have a look at the controller and see what button/s could work.

I’ll take a look this eve and report back.

Not an easy one this as you will also need to load tracks onto c and d as well as be able to cue via head phones.