Bring AKAI AMX native support!

Have you attempted to map yourself at all? It is extremely easy and very effective.

1 Like

Nicely done. I have been using the CDJ-2000NXS’s and my SX or SZ with Djay when I use it but TBH I have been mostly going with Serato for now until things heat up around here again if you know what I mean.

please add AMX & AFX native support this would be the most ultra portable system and easiest to use by far. Need this set up for our travels to tokyo and miami. need super small and quick to use system. Thanks Jayneural for doing the AMX but need the AFX done before a gig in Tokyo on Oct 1, 2015. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Still learning but worried I will miss alot of features. Any help is appreciated. If anyone has mapped this to a good level I’m willing to pay for the mapping.

Thanks again. You are correct in the limitations. I have sent another note to Support at Algoriddim but it may be too few people. For all the Akai users we should have much better support, like the way virtual DJ has for the Akai natively. For our needs the Akai AMX & AFX are perfect and DJ Pro is so much more intuitive than most other including serato or trakktor. We travel a lot and have an upcoming gig in Tokyo that having a small footprint for travel packing is essential.
Please let me know if you come up with anything. Even a starting midi map would be better than what available as I’ve searched everywhere.
Also, need to send another note to support to voice your opinion.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Jayneural,

Here is my latest note to Algoriddim;

Here is last note from a thread.

Dear Algoriddim,

JayNeural has been only hope for all us AMX & AFX users who what to continue to use DJ PRO. Need your help here as we have real urgent need to have an ultra portable pro system for our travels to Tokyo for our latest gig.

If you can help us find a solution before Sept 29th, 2015 then we are happy to put up an amazing article showing how DJ PRO can compete with the big boys like Serato & Trakktor. My Son Raymond is 17 years old and professional Salsa Dancer and Pro DJ. He was hired to DJ in Tokyo on Oct 2nd and wants to bring his AKAI AMX & AFX system as it is ultra portable and pro level he needs. We have the wego but still considered a toy by many and not taken seriously.

We think there is a whole ULTRA PORTABLE PRO market beyond just the wego that wants more flexibility and would love to be a voice to help promote more DJ PRO users. Raymond Pacheco or DJ RAYZOR would be grateful as would atleast 10 others we know personally and thousands that have the AKAI system.

Please feel free to call me directly at 647-338-5002 if you would like to discuss the opportunity of our Tokyo adventure with DJ PRO as our main System.

Regards,

Emmanuel Pacheco
647-338-5002

1 Like

do the update to 1.2.1 fixed it?? can i have djay pro on my akai amx now??