Bringing back SKINS

Can we get skins plz……I’m willing to pay IN-APP purchase

1 Like

One up for this. It would be dope to have those make a return.

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting this request on the Community.

I’ll let the developers know about this request. It would be great if we see some voting going :ballot_box: in this thread.

What colors/skins would you guys want to see in djay? I believe there used to be Gold and (PRODUCT)RED skins.

Our team is continuously improving the app, and this type of feedback is very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay Community!

I’ll keep you guys posted with any updates.

Cheers, G

1 Like

Click the vote for me bro

2 Likes

We also count comments as votes :ballot_box: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have my vote :wink:

To better understand this request, would you guys please tell me what colors you’d want to have?
Would you guys want it on all the platforms? iOS, Mac, Windows, and Android?

Cheers, G

2 Likes

Bring back the old gold skin, something similar to the off-white DDJ. White, jet black. Just a few of mine

2 Likes

Maybe some pattern designs like tiger or zebra stripes, Polka-dot, etc. Maybe a color adjuster if possible? Just some thoughts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I want gold or glowing red skin :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe white for Daytime gigs?

3 Likes

We need skins and unlocked layouts where we can arrange the views how and where we want. Also add midi map option for “sorting”. Ex my DDJ SX2. Holding shift on the load button it has TRACK #, BPM, SONG, ARTIST. Make that option available. It’s says FOCUS PLAYLIST AND TRACKS CURRENTLY

1 Like

Arranging the deck tools, jogwheel, waveform, etc. for iPad would be nice to see.

1 Like

For Mac as well. Would be nice to have skins etc

1 Like

Hey @Slim89 , @DJ_Norm , @Steve_Wright ,

Thanks for bringing this topic back up for discussion!

I went ahead and merged your latest post into the original thread on this so that we can keep track of your feedback all in one place. Hope to see the other Community users posting here and adding their support too. Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need skins and unlocked layouts where we can arrange the views how and where we want. Also add midi map option for “sorting”. Ex my DDJ SX2. Holding shift on the load button it has TRACK #, BPM, SONG, ARTIST. Make that option available. It’s says FOCUS PLAYLIST AND TRACKS CURRENTLY

1 Like

update on unlocked layouts