Broken Links to tunes in History Sessions

Update: 06/16/19

Just now I see how you have recently tried to fix some issues with changes to your app. Updates where are the explanations as to why you originally put them in place are not discussed? You have not tried to personally contact me. Why? Am I just considered a throw off, thrown in as a part of the cost of doing business? Are you going to try to use this against me in court?

You think that you can come along and put up a way for newer purchasers of your app. to go back to what was there before is an answer to your problem with me? You need to check yourself, I will not update my newer iPad to see if this fixes the problem, you started, by you sucking into Spotify as a partner and you still don’t have a real remedy to fix this issue created in my older iPad.

You have not tried to contact me directly about helping me to solve the issue you have cause me so many others and I with your Spotify partnership. That is why I look forward to seeing you in civil court, in an onging case which you are fully aware of, to have you pay back the lost money you have caused the users of your orginal app. and I to lose due to your greed compromising the time and commitment we have given to the orginal app. This has presented a situation where all of our hard work in creating our history playlist, thru the orginal platform of the app., which has contributed immensely towards its great development and has been totally disregarded by you, has possibly been lost forever.

Two things: stay out my app asking me to give an approval every time I open it, you are violating my privacy rights by monitoring my actions while I’m using the app. Second I am going to post this communication with you to all the forums I have in the past to tell this story. I’m still waiting to here back from you after you contacted me months ago personally via email, looking to find common ground, and I replied back Karim Morsy!

I too have had this problem since upgrading to the new subscription based DJay App. I am running iOS on a brand new iPad Pro. When I build a playlist utilizing the DJay App library, the songs will later be grayed out and when selected, say that the song is not available. And these are songs from my iTunes library, NOT SPOTIFY.

This has also happened in the history / previous sessions list as well.

I had to go through and delete all the playlists that I built in the new DJay library.

Yes, all the music I am referring too is downloaded and owned by me.