Can not see iTunes library after upgrade to 1.1

Some more info:

MB Pro
OSX 10.9.5
Intel 2.2 i7
iTunes 12.1.2.27

@djmagic – glad it works for you. It doesn’t for us.

Fired up the console app and saw the following:

4/25/15 6:26:55.941 PM WindowServer[91]: Received display connect changed for display 0x4272dc2 
 4/25/15 6:26:55.942 PM WindowServer[91]: Found 1 modes for display 0x04272dc2 [1, 0] 
 4/25/15 6:26:57.401 PM WindowServer[91]: disable\_update\_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "djay Pro" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them. 
 4/25/15 6:26:58.204 PM djay Pro[398]: Error loading /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn: dlopen(/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn, 262): no suitable image found. Did find: 
 /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn: mach-o, but wrong architecture 
 4/25/15 6:26:58.204 PM djay Pro[398]: Cannot find function pointer New\_SHP\_PlugIn for factory 834FC054-C1CC-11D6-BD01-00039315CD46 in CFBundle/CFPlugIn 0x7fd07b43e3d0 (bundle, not loaded) 

Why would djpro be loading anything related to serato? Anyway, hopefully someone at algoriddim can look into this…

I removed that serato plugin and the error disappeared. However, the problem still persists.

Classic DJay still recognizes my iTunes lib. So does Serato DJ Intro

As of now, DJ Pro is unusable.

I tried creating a brand new iTunes lib and no love still. Is my iTunes version incompatible? djmagic, what’s your version of iTunes??

I laid the specs out in my earlier post - I’m running 10.9 (mavericks)

Great catch! So it’s busted for mavericks! Algoriddim’s QA department: this is a huge f-up. Please fix asap!

Guys, if you’re experiencing this issue and haven’t upvoted this ticket, please do so now. We all know that these guys will only pay attention to quantitative issues…I’m heading over to the app store to post my review. Maybe they watch that closer than they do this forum.

I won’t migrate to yosemite just for one app. I’m quite happy with mavericks - algoriddim needs to fix this pronto.

Let’s not get off topic - the app is broken and algoriddim needs to fix it. Period.

So far not a word from them. But I can’t say I’m surprised…if anyone discovers a work-around outside of upgrading to yosemite, please chime in.

George me posting to this forum *is* taking it up with Algoriddim…this is their forum. This is where they look for feedback from users. I also emailed them directly (to your point) so let’s see where that gets us.

Yup. I’m happy for the moment :slight_smile:

The fixed version of djay Pro is now available. Please update to djay Pro 1.1.1.
Thank you guys so much for your patience!!

We are already aware of this issue and are currently working to get it fixed as soon as possible! Please contact support@algoriddim.com and we can find a way to help you.

I’m on Mavericks as well. Had to reinstall previous version from backup to be able to play. Also emailed support directly with this issue. Thanks for ur posts, hopefully they’ll fix it soon

Support advised me that they are looking into this issue. The MC, hope you had the same reply after you emailed them.

same problem!! I just bought it and the demo worked fine…

I don’t see library neither ! :frowning:

I’m running Maverick 10.9. I think, this is the problem.

:slight_smile:

hi,
I wrote to support directly this morning. They told me to tell me that they are sorry and they sent me the copy corrected DJAY PRO 1.1 for OS 10.9.
They are waiting for Apple to put it on the App Store.
I advise you to write to the support for your copy!

P.S. Sorry for my english