Cannot delete Djay Pro demo and cannot retain full activation.

I’m going up the wall with this now. I bought DJay Pro the full version, it shows up in my purchased items in the mac store. It worked for about a month and then all of a sudden started saying that I needed to put an activation key in. I’ve checked and yes, I have purchased it. I’ve tried deleting the items as I read on here that I need to delete the demo version. I have moved the application from the application folder to the trash as explained, I have also emptied the trash. I go into LaunchPad and it’s still there. I click on it and it still works (and still asks me for an activation). Where is it running from? How do I get rid of it? How do I get the full version working again? When it messed up the other day, I was working at the time and it REALLY screwed my night up. Can someone please help as I’ve spent too long on this now.

Hi there,

we are sorry that you have to experience this. Please make sure all djay applications are deinstalled by dragging them into the trash bin and emptying the bin afterwards.

Now please go to the purchased section of the App Store and download djay Pro of the store.

It is not longer asking you for a license key, the App Store version is working with your Apple ID as a key.

Hope this is helping.

Cheers,
Lukas E.