cannot use audiobus when connected to wego

Below is how Audiobus replied to my support question where I included a link to this thread.

>>>>>> Thank you very much for contacting us.

Please note that this is not a bug with our software. Audiobus does not support multi-channel output.

Regards,
Warren<<<<<<<<<

Is this the same Warren?

Now I am crazy curious for a DJay reply.
I set my Vestax Spin 2 to “split” which I believe is the same as a Y cable. This works as a mono output but my small problem now is recording Loopy loops. Pan left is main output but if pre-cue button is pushed for other deck it is recorded on Pan right, which, which makes sense, but is a lot to keep track of when performing.

So is there a way to turn off the split audio and switch to multi, notices in DJay 2 Vestax Spin 2?
The notices come up when you switch between apps and return to DJay in the Audiobus mode. They also prevent remote start from the Audiobus tab within another App.
This is my work around for lack of multi out so I can pre-cue .

Any solutions for this?

The problem is DJAY!!!

If you go back to DJAY 2.5.2 (which I have had to) it works fine with audiobus (any version) but from DJAY 2 version 2.6.0 & 2.6.1 it has stopped the headphone output on my pioneer wego2 & a friends wego 3.

I’m not saying that DJAY has screwed up their update, it may well be that audio bus need to update something now, BUT the only thing I change from a long time working system was the DJAY update and that’s what’s stops it working.
So the current option is to downgrade to DJAY 2.5.2 or stop using audiobus for now!

Just to update and confirm what I wrote earlier.

I have been using Djay, Ipad, Audiobus & pioneer wego controller for over a year now with everything working ok including headphones, audio out & Mic.

Since upgrading to djay 2.6.0 the headphone output on the wego stopped working while audiobus was active. This was not fixed with Djay 2.6.1.
So (having a jailbroken ipad), I downgraded djay back to 2.5.2 and everything is working fine again.

Just to prove the point further. I forgot to delete djay 2.6.1 off my PC and a few days later when I plugged in my ipad it automatically upgraded djay and the headphone stopped working again. I downgraded again and deleted the 2.6.1 app out of Itunes and everything is working fine again.

I dj’d last night for 4 hours (24th oct), which would have been impossible without the headphone output working.

The reason I use audiobus is so I can hot switch easily to noisepad which allows me to use 1000’s of samples easily, compared to the djay sampler which i use from time to time too.

The problem is DJAY!!!

If you go back to DJAY 2.5.2 (which I have had to) it works fine with audiobus (any version) but from DJAY 2 version 2.6.0 & 2.6.1 it has stopped the headphone output on my pioneer wego2 & a friends wego 3.

I’m not saying that DJAY has screwed up their update, it may well be that audio bus need to update something now, BUT the only thing I change from a long time working system was the DJAY update and that’s what’s stops it working.
So the current option is to downgrade to DJAY 2.5.2 or stop using audiobus for now!