TIDAL Login Problem and Can't change Tidal quality

Hi again. I’ve tried logging out and back in but it’s still the same. I have a premium subscription to Tidal. I don’t see where I can change the quality of Tidal in djayPro. There’s an option for Spotify but not Tidal. I’ve taken a photo of my settings screen. Any more help would be great. Thanks.

Did you ever get this issue fixed? I’m still having the same problem.

1 Like

Same problem here! Need help.

It’s not possible to change the soundquality for tidal. I’m using pro with tidal premium.

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are aware of the issue that changing the quality is currently not possible on djay Pro for Windows with Tidal.

I pushed the topic internally and will let you know when there are news.

Hi I have this same issue but on PC, it does not give me the option to change the quality in the settings. I tried logging in and out, reinstalling Djay Pro but it still isn’t working

Hi @Jayod99,

Welcome to the community! I’ve moved your post over to this topic thread as this is specifically for djay Pro on Windows.

Could you please first confirm that you have an active and valid TIDAL account (Premium or HiFi). The easiest place to check this is to go to listen.TIDAL.com and then sign in. To view your subscription, click on the … next to your name, then on Manage Subscription; if you have an active subscription you will see a screen with a billing date mentioned above your selected subscription.

If this is active, then could you please confirm that you are you able to log in to TIDAL outside of djay and play your music without issue.

If you can confirm both of those things, then could you please try logging out of TIDAL in djay by clicking on “Media library settings” in the djay Pro settings menu, select “Log out of TIDAL”, and then log in to your TIDAL account again in djay by accessing the TIDAL library?

If the issue persists, please post a screenshot of any error message you receive or what happens exactly when you try to log in to TIDAL in djay Pro so I can help you out further.

It seems that there is no option to change Tidal quality even with a premium subscription. I upgrade my account to a HiFi plan and I can’t either do the thing. In order to change the quality of Tidal, I have to draw support from a third-party Tidal music converter, which not only helps me to customize Tidal quality and parameters but also to download Tidal songs to the local computer for offline playback.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.