Change of source in playlist

Hi There,
I´m struggling with a problem: how can i change the source of a song in the playlist. It still takes the old source, but that no longer works.
I hope, someone can help me, because I´m getting crazy :-/

Unfortunately, you’ll have to delete the song manually from your main Music playlist under My Collection. Swipe left on the track to delete. Then just re-add the track that you want to the playlist you want it in. It should work then. Algoriddim needs to fix this bug. That’s why My Collection will only accept one or the other track source, not both for some reason. Hope this helps

Thank you for your swift answer, I´ll try it later :slight_smile:

Hi @vidamasrica,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. Are you using the latest version of djay Pro AI?
  2. What new source are you trying to playback a song from?
  3. Which old source are you trying to not have djay play?
  4. Why does the old source not work anymore?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a great day!

Dear Nathaniel,

Thanks for your email.

I´m using the latest version of Day Pro AI. My new source is iTunes, a song I bought. The old source was a apple song which I converted with tunefab. But this didn’t work. So I deleted the song from the playlist and also from my computer. But when I´m trying to put the song from the new source (same title) to the playlist, there comes the failure note, that the source doesn’t work and it shows me the old source, even if I don’t have the song anymore.

I hope you can help me with that.

Kindly regards, Bettina

Hi @vidamasrica,

Thank you for that additional information!

Could you please post a screenshot of the failure window that is showing up as well as where you are being shown the old source is taking precedence over your new purchased version?

Additionally, was @DJ_Norm’s s solution a viable option for you in this case?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.