Customize waveform order and more zoom out.

I would like to suggest the option to be able to modify the order of the waveforms when the wave display is vertically centered (image), that is, to be able to change the order, 3-1-2-4 to 1-2-3-4 or customized . Although Djay pro has become my main DJ software, I have been using Traktor for more than 15 years and its visualization is already instinctive to me. I’m still looking for a Djay Pro IA display option that suits me. I hope you can help me.

1 Like

Hi @Gabriel_Gonzalez, thanks for the suggestions. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration.

1 Like

Hi @Gabriel_Gonzalez, I’m happy to report that waveform zoom out factor has been increased on the latest version of djay Pro 5.1.1. Also we’ve enhanced the drawing of detail waveforms during scrubbing and beat jumps.

1 Like

Thank you very much for listening to users, many companies should follow your example.

You’re welcome @Gabriel_Gonzalez. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Hello, me again. Is there any progress in customizing the order of the waveforms?

No progress to report @Gabriel_Gonzalez. Please refer to this topic regarding suggestions and the voting system:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.