Day Pro Crashes on Launch

Djay Pro crashes upon launch every time, whether mixer is connected or not. Most of the time it won’t even open the window. The menu bar changes to Djay Pro, and then crashes back the finder and shows a crash report. Have tried re-installing, and deleting preferences plist.

Anyone have a resolution? Using an iPad 2 with iOS 9.2, I’m experiencing the same issue. Djay Pro won’t launch. It crashes, screen minimizes but stays running in background.

For me it wasn’t iOS crashes, but the app crashed. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked for me.

Hi guys,

@Nick O.Connell
Could you send us a crash report, that would really help us a lot to distinguish where the problem is laying. You do so by…

1. go to the Spotlight search
  2. go to “Console”
  3. in the “Console” window click on “User Diagnostic Report”
  4. now look for a report which is labeled with “algoriddim”
  5. please copy the report and send it to our support via support@algoriddim.com

@Jeff Stucker, @DDRPlayer Minecraft blogs and more

If you guys are referring to iOS crashes, please send us a crash report as well.
You can generate a crash report by following these instructions:
http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/ 

Thank you all for your help and feedbacks.
Cheers Lukas E.

I’m currently running iOS 9.0.2 and out of the blue my Djay app doesn’t work. I have a iPod touch 5th gen. I tried updating Djay I even deleted the app and reinstalled but still no luck. Please help!!!