DDJ-400 connected to iPad causes lag in djay

Hi all, fist time post here. Ive recently purchased a DDJ-400. Im having issues when ipad is connected. DJ Pro is laggy, almost frozen. It becomes responsive as soon as soon as I disconnect the pioneer. Im not having these issues on iphone it runs smooth.

Ive tried multiple cables, power blocks etc. Ive also updated the firmware on the Pioneer and have updates ios to the latest update and still having issues.

Any ideas?

Hi @Rokki21,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Sorry for the delay in responding here to your post. I’ve moved your post to a new topic thread in the Bug Reports category as the issue here sounds like something different from the other topic thread you posted on.

Could you please tell me if this issue is still occurring? And if so, please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (To find this, please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Please describe or share a photo(s) of how you currently have your iPad connected to the DDJ-400, including what (if any) type of cables/adapters you are using.

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ddj 400 with iPad Pro using Djay pro

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.