DDJ 400 issues with laptop

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!
Just upgraded to DDJ400 and I am have a coupe of issues

1. I can’t take these of vinyl mode

2. My rotary selector is not functioning correctly

Can somebody please help

don’t worry, since we pay a fixed monthly fee for the software, they will solve your problem in a very short time

Exactly these problems I have described here some time ago, unfortunately without coming to a solution. :frowning: With an older model of this controller everything works fine, maybe it could be a problem related to the latest firmware version available from Pioneer.

Hi @Paul_Joiner,

Sorry to hear about the issue you’ve encountered with the DDJ-400 and djay Pro for Windows. So we can take a closer look, could you please tell us the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using?
  4. Could you please confirm that the firmware is up to date on your DDJ-400? If not, please check the manufacturer’s website for more information: https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/controller/ddj-400/
  5. Has this always been a problem, or did you just notice it after a recent update of some kind (e.g., updated Windows OS, updated djay, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

Hey @Chris_R,

Sorry that your problem never came to a solution on the thread you’ve linked here. Just to note, I’ve kept your other thread and this bug report separate for now since your issue was reported on Mac/iOS, and this issue is reported on Windows.

That said, so our team can be sure to follow up with you appropriately, could you please tell me if you ever got a replacement unit from Pioneer?

First of all, thank you for the feedback! :+1: No, I did not get a replacement unit, I decided to send it back. But that’s not so dramatic either, I have another controller. Nevertheless, it was interesting that the mentioned problems with Rekordbox did not occur, and also an older DDJ 400, which I have had for a while, still works flawlessly also with Djay Pro AI.

Yes, that’s definitely interesting information! Thanks for sharing your updates as perhaps this information will be helpful in our investigation of the OP’s issue reported here. :raised_hands:

A post was merged into an existing topic: DDJ-400 no longer works

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.