DDJ-FLX10 Hardware FX

You’re welcome @Robioter! Thanks for the positive feedback.

@Slak_Jaw Also two additional reports:

1. The color effects on the controller can either go up or down. In djay pro it only works for the filter. For all the other effects it doesn’t make a difference if I turn up or down. In both ways the effects are simmilar.

2. On the beat effect I can change the beat (or other details) of the effect. On the controller it is saved on which level it was last for each effect. On the software it is saved for all the effects.
    Example: I have the delay on and change it to 1/2 beat. If I change the effect to low pass delay. In the software it is stays on 1/2 beat, but on the controller it shows 1 beat, which is the standard value (or the last I used).
    → So after using many effects for e period of time it gets really messy. The screen on the controller doesn’t show any true value of the effect in djay pro.

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR, please note that the Tap and Auto BPM feature does work, however, the little FX display unfortunately doesn’t update to reflect it. This display is similar to the jog wheel displays and requires the manufacturer to update the firmware for djay to have access to it.

Regarding “it just sounds bad because it runs through the software”, again, we have to use djay FX because we do not have access to the Pioneer hardware FX. Do you have some specific pain points we could maybe alleviate? Is there a specific effect that is not available in the djay FX that you’d like to see added?

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional feedback @Robioter. I’ve shared this with engineering.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw
hi Slak_Jaw, no it’s all there but the rollout sounds very robotic

@Slak_Jaw @NathanielAlgo
Any news when we can expact 5.2.1?

Thx for an short update

@Slak_Jaw @NathanielAlgo
Is it possible to have the search function for local files on iPad?

And also the star rating function for the iPad?

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR,

The v5.2.1 update has just been released, please see the General category of the community for the changelog associated with the update.

Hi @DJKamyR,

At this time, this is a limitation of iOS and it’s Files search function.

However, our engineering team is aware that this is a feature users would like to have and are looking into a workaround.

Thanks!

1 Like