djay 2 features for Mac users.... >:(

So you use Traktor to dj with and not DJay?

THAT IS MY POINT! Why don’t you use the DJay iPad APP to play with? I mean, they have ben working on the app for iPads for so long… everyone must use the iPad app, right?

SO FRUSTRATING!

The last release was is 2011… no matter how much they say “something is in the works”, I believe the software may be dead.

To be working on iPhone and iPad software over the Mac stuff… that should tell you something.

I have no clue why I am still hoping and hanging around.

Another month… but who is counting?

Honestly, they will just come on the forums and say that something is coming… 3 years and nothing, so NOTHING is coming.

Been another month… any progress?

Sad thing is, they just don’t care. They have released several updates to the iPad version and nothing for the Mac. If that doesn’t tell you where the focus it, nothing will.

They don’t care if we post. They don’t care if we complain…

Months turn into years… Pro software updates their software on a VERY regular basis. This, my friends… is NOT pro software.

Again… if you say you are moving on, they just don’t care.

Another month has passed.

In the past month:
7 Updates to Virtual DJ
3 Updates to Serato
2 updates to Cross
ZERO UPDATES TO DJAY for YEARS!

That was in the past month.

I ASSURE you, they could care less what we think. They do things when and if they want to.

No professionals use their iPhones or iPads to dj with… but that is the route they went. Shame on them.

You will hear Warren every few months give his speech and then he hits the beach for another vacation.

I am sorry to say but the software is dead. No updates for years… it’s dead.

Nah… I simply don’t believe it. You have been saying the same things for months, if not years!

Djay for mac was released in 2011!!!

In the mean time, look what has been introduced to the dj market as far as software.

You have asked for no opinions from anyone.
You don’t support a majority of major controllers. Which means you most likely won’t support them when it is releases.
You rely on USERS to map their controllers. (other software doesn’t)
You have focused on iPad and iPhone apps.

How long is something “in the works” for?

Sorry, I just don’t trust what you say anymore. We paid GOOD MONEY for a dead piece of software.

YOU SAID THIS 9 MONTHS AGO!!!

No beta testing, no input on the features from users, no communication on what is needed by active dj’s…

I am puzzled why I wait… I am sure that Warren wishes I would go.

When it is released, it better be the BEST software out there!

There was a teaser released today… SOMETHING is being released in a few days.

It may be iPad, iPhone or for Mac… no one knows.

I ABSOLUTELY agree… if it’s android and not Mac, I am OFFICIALLY done with this software.

I will also make it VERY public the games that are played here.

I absolutely echo Todd’s points… but honestly, you have proven that you could care less.

They would much rather release version for phones and tablets… stuff kids use.

They have left the pros out…

Professional dj’s OWN their music and DON’T use Spotify. What happens when Spotify doesn’t work anymore? You will come bitching to this software.

BUY YOUR MUSIC!

As they have proven, they could CARE LESS about the pros. No updates, no new products. I would bet 90% have moved on.

I mean, VDJ is updated WEEKLY. Years since an update here… make sense?

Your focus with these updates was for iPads and iPhones. It took well over a year to implement for Mac. Do you think people/pro’s waited around? A few of us did.

Look what the comments say… people love the software but hate that it takes TWO years to implement the smallest thing. It should never take software two years for features to be added.

last time dude posted in here…like year ago… in other words, unless you want to be ignored DON’T ASK ABOUT MAC UPDATE!!! Rep’s for djay be like

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
DJAY 2 for MAC.

Hey DJAY!

Please make DJAY 2 for MAC!

I wish you guys made DJAY 2 for MAC!

DJAY 2 for MAC would be freakin’ awesome!

How else do I have to say this?

DJKOR7

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Djay 2 & Vjay 2 for Mac with more native support please!!!.

Anxiously been waiting for Djay 2 & Vjay 2 for Mac with full native support for all Pioneer DJ controllers, esp. - DDJ-SX, DDJ-SR, DDJ-SP1, etc. Also, DJ systems like XDJ- AERO and XDJ-R1 would be great. And the new Numark NS7 ii would be even better! Gotta add all features that are on the DDJ-SX & NS7 ii like 8 slicers, rolls, samples, etc. too! Can’t get to the next level if you don’t add native support for the Pro controllers for brands like Pioneer, Denon, Numark, Vestax (vci 380), etc. Alienating from pro djs is like making nascar engines without having nascar drivers???