DJAY ne lit pas mes morceaux sur Apple Music : DJAY won't play my tracks on Apple Music

Bonjour, j’ai acheté ce matin pour mon Iphone DJAY, mais lorsque je veux sélectionner mes morceaux pour faire de l’automix ou lire sur ma bibliothèque Apple Music, DJay me dit que le morceau ne peux pas être lu, et cela même si je l’ai téléchargé sur mon IPhone 12, pourquoi ne prend t’il pas en charge ?. Merci

Hi @Reginald_KARCHER,

Welcome to the Community. =) Please note that for ease of use for our international base of users, posts on the Community will be translated to and answered in English. I hope it’s okay that we reply in English here.

Translation of your post:
Hello, I bought this morning for my Iphone DJAY, but when I want to select my songs to automix or play on my Apple Music library, DJay tells me that the song cannot be played, and that even if I downloaded it to my iPhone 12, why doesn’t it support ?. Thank you

So that we can better assist you, could you please share the following:

1. Are you using songs that you own or that you have purchased and are playing via the iTunes/Music app? Or are you trying to use songs from Apple Music’s streaming service?
  2. Do you get some kind of error message? If so, could you please send a screenshot of the error?

Thanks in advance!

Bonjour, il s’agit uniquement des chansons de streaming d’Apple Music alors que sur Tidal cela fonctionne correctement. Il y a un message d’erreur furtif indiquant que le morceau ne peut être lu, d’ailleurs lors de la sélection des chansons, elles restent toutes grisées, comme inaccessibles.
Alors que je suis bien abonné à Apple Music.
Merci de votre aide.

Translation:
Hello, these are only Apple Music streaming songs while on Tidal it works fine. There is a stealthy error message stating that the song cannot be played, by the way when selecting songs they all remain grayed out, as inaccessible.
While I am a subscriber to Apple Music.
Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the additional information! That explains it then. Unfortunately, there’s no way for 3rd-party DJ-style apps to play songs from Apple Music’s streaming service as these songs are DRM-protected.

That said, you can access your Music collection (e.g., synced via iTunes/Music) directly from within djay. This includes all your music, playlists, and folders, along with any smart playlists you’ve created. And, as you’ve already mentioned with TIDAL, djay offers several streaming service options that provide millions of songs and/or videos for you to play and mix in djay, including TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport and Beatsource LINK.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.