djay Pro for iPod sound quality problem after iOS 9.3.3 update

I’m using the app with the Numark iDJ Pro for iPad controller. Not sure if it’s limited to that or not.

The problem is that the sound turns very crackly and distorted now and then and stays that way. Seems unrelated to track playing. I’m using tracks downloaded from Beatport, and iTunes Match on in my music library. Quitting the app seems to fix it, but it comes back regularly, though if it does not happen at this start of the session it seems to be good for a while. Very bizarre. Same sound problem is audible both rough the output sound and the headphones plugged into the controller.

I have downgraded to iOS 9.3.2 and it seems to have disappeared, though I was suspicious that I heard it once so not definitively sure. I’m staying in 9.3.2 for now. Would be a pretty bad situation to get this when playing live,

Hi there,

we are very sorry to hear that.
There is a rare issue with the controller which can cause the audio distortion.
Can you please contact the Numark support and ask them for help?

I am sorry that I can not help you right here, I wish I could.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi there,

please note that this thread is about the Numark iDJ Pro.

Can you try to film the latency issue and send us the video via support@algoriddim.com?

That would be very helpful.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

djpro for iPad sound crackling latency issue

reloop beat pad 2